What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
Rumoured previously (on here) that Dragons were supposedly talking to Corey Waddell. I now notice Panthers have announced that he will not be returning in 2019.
Looks like a young Jeremy Latimore or Isaah Yeo. Bit lanky and gangly runner more like a back rower but still young I suppose. Wkat year was the highlights from?, certainly not 2018. Nothing exciting except maybe for ISP

Gareth67

First Grade
It may be Kurt Mann on the move ? Apparently the Knights are in talks with him along with Parramatta’s Michael Jennings . Today’s Sydney Morning Herald . ( I do not have the link gents , my apologies )

ALSGI

Bench
It may be Kurt Mann on the move ? Apparently the Knights are in talks with him along with Parramatta’s Michael Jennings . Today’s Sydney Morning Herald . ( I do not have the link gents , my apologies )
You could be right about Mann Gareth. Couldn’t blame him for chasing a better gig.

Is the big name coming to us like a superstar or maybe just a really big name like Mr supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
You could be right about Mann Gareth. Couldn’t blame him for chasing a better gig.

Is the big name coming to us like a superstar or maybe just a really big name like Mr supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

Where would he play there?
Fullback seems the only option but i still think they'll play Ponga there now they signed Lino, they have recruited well for wings and centres.

ALSGI

Bench
Where would he play there?
Fullback seems the only option but i still think they'll play Ponga there now they signed Lino, they have recruited well for wings and centres.
Anywhere from 1-7 and beyond.
That’s his problem that Mary has helped him create.
Browny might see something else there or just want a very handy utility and make him a good offer?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Anywhere from 1-7 and beyond.
That’s his problem that Mary has helped him create.
Browny might see something else there or just want a very handy utility and make him a good offer?

Utility role at best I think. However is Annie from Newcastle way originally that may be where the rumor comes from.

GC Dragon

Juniors
I have no doubt Mann is about to move on . When Mary was on 360 he said something along the lines of " When he moves on he will be a much better player because of his time at the Dragons "...….The delusional idiot ! .

Como Connection

First Grade
I have no doubt Mann is about to move on . When Mary was on 360 he said something along the lines of " When he moves on he will be a much better player because of his time at the Dragons "...….The delusional idiot ! .
Yes crazy.
Cannot believe the one dimensional setup this has been created under this dope.
Makes me very disappointed.
CC

ouryears

Bench

And also Capital M. I. S. S. I. S. S. I. P. P. I.

BLM01

First Grade
Yes if true it will indeed be a waste of a player that showed and had plenty of potential , unfortunately owing to the maestros limited thinking the poor sod never really had a chance of nailing down a position in the top 17 . If he does leave no one can blame him .
I am not so sure. There was a reason Bellamy let him go after playing and trying him at centre and wing. he wont be a fullback or a 5/8th in todays game as does not have the vision needed. Canberra I reckon were crazy to let Austin go. I guess Mann as much as he has heart, he is just a square peg in a round hole position.

Latest posts