What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Why would we release Mann he is streets ahead of plodders Lafai and Aitken.When will this idiot McGregor wake up.

When Melbourne was running up a cricket score on us, Mann was one of the few backs who read well in defence, made effective tackles and chased their flying outside backs. He's a better centre than either Lafai or Aitken but of course Mary can't see that.

Drag Queen

Bench
What you dont get DQ (and assuming you are not a bloke) is the great Wayne Bennett once said about (player name escapes me who had long hair and made him cut it as like Widdop was not in form at the time) "if he is worrying about his hair his focus can not be on game preparation". We just got smashed having 50 put on us by Melb which Widdop was a part of in Round 17. It was poor timing by Widdop to turn up after a bye against the Tigers thats all.with everyone focussed on his hair (including the blokes in the media from Channel 9).. and his and the teams form rot continued until the Broncos finals game. Just the irony of it, not a focus and honestly could not give a rats about what colour his hair is but it was a shocka and he is in the public eye for comment. I have hair by the way but cant speak for all. :)
View attachment 24064

Does that answer your question doll ?
Love it ;)

nontime111

Juniors
the lowest most pathetic disgusting act and abohrent totally ugly hit job ive seen a coach ever do was the humiliation of dropping Mann after that one bad game against the scum a few years ago, Ill never forgive mary for that he screwed Mann severely after that
How about all the utter shit games Lafai and Aitken have had since? but they still seem like they have to die before they lose their centre spots

I feel so sorry for Mann hes busted his gut for us if he leaves i wouldnt blame him but Im a huge fan I so hope he stays I think hell have a breakout year next year with us if he does and hopefully dickhead Mary will go so hell at least have a decent coach who will value him

Como Connection

First Grade
the lowest most pathetic disgusting act and abohrent totally ugly hit job ive seen a coach ever do was the humiliation of dropping Mann after that one bad game against the scum a few years ago, Ill never forgive mary for that he screwed Mann severely after that
How about all the utter shit games Lafai and Aitken have had since? but they still seem like they have to die before they lose their centre spots

I feel so sorry for Mann hes busted his gut for us if he leaves i wouldnt blame him but Im a huge fan I so hope he stays I think hell have a breakout year next year with us if he does and hopefully dickhead Mary will go so hell at least have a decent coach who will value him
Couldn't have put it better.
CC

Dragons4me

Juniors

Let me introduce you to something. It will make your post a little easier to read,

PUNCTUATION.

noun
  1. the marks, such as full stop, comma, and brackets, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I know right but how good would that spine look. Dufty, Widdop, Norman and Hunt. Plus any injury to halves and you can slip Hunt straight in. The money saved on Dufty is spent on Hunt as Dufty not on 1 mil that is for sure.

Latest posts