What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Stopped watching just before WM, just couldn't take it anymore, it is just THAT bad. It is so obvious that it may as well be Vince's playground right now and until he's gone then nothing is going to change.

Somehow this shit is still drawing like 2.8 mill people or something in the US...go figure.

That list is pretty crazy. People who think the WWE isnt worried about NJPW or the indy supershow movement need to look at that list. 20+ talents who could be doing some great stuff elsewhere working job matches on the houseshow circuit and paid just enough that they wont ask for a release.

Parra Pride

Coach
Haven't watched WWE in a few months, but...

What the hell is up with Lana's accent?

Also haven’t watched in a few months. Her accent has never been consistent though, and she has flipped flopped between some random Eastern European accent and her normal speaking voice for quite a while.

Haven't watched WWE in a few months, but...

What the hell is up with Lana's accent?

She naturally has an American accent but puts the Russian on to say RUSEV CRUSH (which does sound good). We all know how Vince feels about accents.

That said, a love story angle between her, Rusev & English which they hinted at this week could be interesting. That said WWE made Bryan vs Miz & AJ vs Shinsuke into dreadful storylines so they will probably botch this as well.

Eelementary

Post Whore
She naturally has an American accent but puts the Russian on to say RUSEV CRUSH (which does sound good). We all know how Vince feels about accents.

That said, a love story angle between her, Rusev & English which they hinted at this week could be interesting. That said WWE made Bryan vs Miz & AJ vs Shinsuke into dreadful storylines so they will probably botch this as well.

Yeah, I know CJ is actually a Yank, and the Russian thing is a gimmick.

But not too long ago, she was a Russian manager- now she's an American wrestler?

Yeah, I know CJ is actually a Yank, and the Russian thing is a gimmick.

But not too long ago, she was a Russian manager- now she's an American wrestler?

Basically she tried to go as a solo wrestler and was dire in the ring, they paired her up with Tamina which did nothing as Tamina has the charisma of a wet sock. Eventually they threw here in there with Rusev and Aiden (who were one of the most over acts in WWE), and she's just sort of bounced her back and forth.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Basically she tried to go as a solo wrestler and was dire in the ring, they paired her up with Tamina which did nothing as Tamina has the charisma of a wet sock. Eventually they threw here in there with Rusev and Aiden (who were one of the most over acts in WWE), and she's just sort of bounced her back and forth.

So - typical WWE booking, then? Lol

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pretty much, Rusev & English were crazy over without her so just chuck her. Lana is one of Vince's pet projects (like Eva Marie or the Bella twins), so just chuck her in with them because that'll work.

He needs to go. Asap.

Let Trips take over.

Vinnie Mac has completely lost the plot.

He needs to go. Asap.

Let Trips take over.

Vinnie Mac has completely lost the plot.

Rusev & Lana are good together, and I think they'll do well as faces - SD has a heel heavy roster which will help, but Rusev & English were incredible. I just hope English doesn't get lost in the shuffle as a heel - there isn't a lot of people for him to feud with on SD after Rusev - Tye, Truth and that's about it unless they turn someone face (let's face it, he won't get a story with AJ or Bryan). Maybe they should pair him up with Nakamura, but knowing our luck they'll put him with Almas and push Vega out.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Rusev & Lana are good together, and I think they'll do well as faces - SD has a heel heavy roster which will help, but Rusev & English were incredible. I just hope English doesn't get lost in the shuffle as a heel - there isn't a lot of people for him to feud with on SD after Rusev - Tye, Truth and that's about it unless they turn someone face (let's face it, he won't get a story with AJ or Bryan). Maybe they should pair him up with Nakamura, but knowing our luck they'll put him with Almas and push Vega out.

Almas - another dude they're wasting.

I caught glimpses of Rusev and English- they were dynamite.

But I've always been a Rusev fan.

Almas - another dude they're wasting.

I caught glimpses of Rusev and English- they were dynamite.

But I've always been a Rusev fan.

Vince is reportedly high on Almas, so we will see where that heads. He would probably fare a little better on Raw, where he could feud with someone like Balor. The fact that would lose to Bryan by DQ rather than eating a pin is good sign for him, means they care enough to protect him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Vince is reportedly high on Almas, so we will see where that heads. He would probably fare a little better on Raw, where he could feud with someone like Balor. The fact that would lose to Bryan by DQ rather than eating a pin is good sign for him, means they care enough to protect him.

I hope so - Almas is pure class.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nek minnet he and Celina Vega are jobbing in a mixed tag team match to R Truth & Carmella.

No you didn't misread that. Carmella tapped Vega out on Smackdown.

Not surprised...

Look at how they're misusing Owens, Elias, Zayn, Balor, etc.

Vince has nfi any more...

Not surprised...

Look at how they're misusing Owens, Elias, Zayn, Balor, etc.

Vince has nfi any more...

Just on Owen, I thought the executed the rare double turn with him an Lashley last week on Raw. Going by this week it was just Lashley going heel, and Owens going off TV. Sad, but heel Lashley with Lio Rush as his loudmouth manager has potential. Just sucks that it looks like Balor will be the first one fed to him.

Big Pete

Referee
I despise what they've done to Lio Rush.

Despise it.

One of the most talented free agents in the world to an Abraham Washington clone.

And Abaraham Washington was the worst of the worst, not even Tony Atlas' amazing laugh-track could save his floundering career.

It isn't like Lashley needs somebody to verbalise his heel promos either. Lashley was fantastic in the role at TNA and should have been given an opportunity.

Maybe have him turn around and completely disown that stupid promo he cut about his sisters? Seriously, as annoying as Sami Zayn tried to behave, he was 100% the babyface in my eyes. That sit-down promo easily beats out that horrid 'Bayley This Is Your Life' segment that everyone (rightfully) dogpiles on.

Latest posts