What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Hasn't benbatl won grp 1s in 3 different countries. Surely he is better than a B grader at 2000m

He’s a good horse and has been competitive in big races against the A-graders in England but his best win was only in a grp 3 there.

He went to the UAE earlier this year and killed it, came back to Europe and won a Grp 1 in Germany but got his butt handed to him in the Queen Anne and the International Stakes.

HT would have a better idea then me but I wouldn’t consider him A-grade.

He’s the obvious leader in the Cox Plate and without any pressure that I can see he will have every chance to give her a run.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Field of 8 and I have a feeling the O’Brien horse will get scratched..

Think it’s harsh they deemed Trap for Fools not worthy of a start, if you forget about his start two runs ago then his form is pretty solid, got beaten less than 2 lengths by Winx last start.. Moonee Valley suits the horse and at least it would have added a bit of tempo.

Maybe I’m just talking out my kick as I had a peanut ew on it at 150-1 haha

Tommy Smith

Referee
...or Enable. Won back to back Prix de l'Arcs the other week.

Winx should have been in Europe this year or last racing these champions rather than lapping local lame horses and 2nd rate imports.

But gotta keep dat unbeaten streak intact. If Benbatl looks like winning that obese blue haired lesbian part owner will crash tackle him I reckon.

Lemon Squash

First Grade

Winx should have been in Europe this year or last racing these champions rather than lapping local lame horses and 2nd rate imports.

But gotta keep dat unbeaten streak intact. If Benbatl looks like winning that obese blue haired lesbian part owner will crash tackle him I reckon.

Debbie Lockyipitis

hineyrulz

Post Whore

LOL!! Can't stand that fat purple mole.

eels81236

Bench
I love Winx. Heck, the number plates on my Corolla are blue and white Winx01 but geez Cracksman was good the other day. Absolute minimum 130 rating. Roaring Lion wasn’t bad either. She needs to whoompa these on Saturday.

Sphagnum

Coach
The margin in this will be brutal. Winx is going to end benbatl's career on Saturday. A widening 5l. Surely hughie just sits at his girth until go time.