What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

RandyAndy

Juniors
if you are referring to the banner in my signature (Eels, Packers and Spurs) firstly you need to create the banner, or have some one make it for you.

If you need one made you can ask here, our people are very accommodating

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2018-nrl-graphics.466268/

If you tag Timmah you will get his attention. Then you go into your profie>signature and load it

If you're not a techy nerd, I can do it for you.

thank you will see if i make one up when i get home from work tonight

forward pass

Coach
Who was bagging the club over this issue???

Can’t remember but everyone seemed united behind the Bern in this case.

Not so much on this forum - but on Twitter and on talkback - fans were going off !!

One 'fan' who rung the Mark Geyer show on Triple M was lamenting about how we Eels fans can't take much more. lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not so much on this forum - but on Twitter and on talkback - fans were going off !!

One 'fan' who rung the Mark Geyer show on Triple M was lamenting about how we Eels fans can't take much more. lol
LOL fair enough, I try not to read what fans write on Facebook and I don't do Twitter.

Gronk

Staff member

Stupid Bernie should have given the gov what they wanted for 15 years instead of putting the “fans” through distress for 5 days.

strider

Post Whore
yeah I’m trying to upload my stadium photos on the iPhone 8 Plus and the file is too large to climb up into lu. Any tips lads?

I would also like to upload a few leagues club shots to encourage memberships.

They have a cardboard horse out the front for Melbourne cup. I think it’s winks.
Make it smaller

You're welcome - no need to thank me

Eelogical

Referee
I only had miliseconds to get the photo before stadium security arrived and apprehended me.

It was always a high risk operation. Casualties can occur.

I cared not for my own well being but was more worried about doing my bit for this thread and each person here.

With my intel intact, I needed a way to share it. I found my Julian Assange, his name is @strider ....
This has a certain Hindy111ness about it. The only difference is that the grammar is on a distinctly higher level.

Suitman

Post Whore
Are they putting any seats in the Wanderer's section ?

What are "Wanderer's Sections?" I assume that Wanderers sections will also be Eels sections.
I thought this was a generic stadium for rectangular sports in Western Sydney.