What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
View attachment 24431
Here’s what you don’t see in promo shots lads.

I think it’s meant to be a ‘safety railing’ and as you can see, it’s doesn’t seem very safe...unless you are a seagull.

Don’t be signing any waivers they offer you as you walk in to watch a game....

Hopefully the Tele will pick this up and our little stadium rebuild thread will be famous!

Good pickup @Pilot house. I believe that the railings have been a problen on site.

images

strider

Post Whore
I only had miliseconds to get the photo before stadium security arrived and apprehended me.

It was always a high risk operation. Casualties can occur.

I cared not for my own well being but was more worried about doing my bit for this thread and each person here.

With my intel intact, I needed a way to share it. I found my Julian Assange, his name is @strider ....
You've also learnt how to put members names in posts too ... though it works better if you ping them ... ie Ping @Pilot house

strider

Post Whore
View attachment 24431
Here’s what you don’t see in promo shots lads.

I think it’s meant to be a ‘safety railing’ and as you can see, it’s doesn’t seem very safe...unless you are a seagull.

Don’t be signing any waivers they offer you as you walk in to watch a game....

Hopefully the Tele will pick this up and our little stadium rebuild thread will be famous!
Im literally speachless at the effort you have put in

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What are "Wanderer's Sections?" I assume that Wanderers sections will also be Eels sections.
I thought this was a generic stadium for rectangular sports in Western Sydney.

well I cant see any Eels fans standing a la RBBs

I was just looking at those work deaths caused by “hit by unattended vehicles” and wondering what that means. Very strange thing to happen to someone. Shiver down the spine stuff.

it means someone forgot to put the handbrake on

at my work they had a few rollaways and brought in a rule that all vehicles have to be chocked......including the loader with the BUCKET ON THE GROUND

Pilot house

Juniors
people in my office often have trouble printing documents and end up emailing them to me to print for them

i'm convinced the printer doesn't play up for me because i'm the only one who puts paper in it

That is funny, I will share it around the office tomorrow. The admin will love it :blush:

Latest posts