What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

shiznit

Coach
$120 bounty for stealing a train, went up to $140 after a dog ran out in front of me town so that was a “disturbing the peace” charge.

An NPC on a horse ran into me when I was stationary and started shooting at me, so I killed him in self defence and then had to murder 5 people that would have been witnesses.
:joy::joy:

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
I had a funny moment similar... was hunting a buck... carefully snuck up on it... had my bow and arrow ready and nek minute... motherf**ker just charges me and f**ks me up... :joy::joy:

The random moments are probably some of the best...

Vic Mackey

Referee
$120 bounty for stealing a train, went up to $140 after a dog ran out in front of me town so that was a “disturbing the peace” charge.

An NPC on a horse ran into me when I was stationary and started shooting at me, so I killed him in self defence and then had to murder 5 people that would have been witnesses.

:joy::joy::joy: this game sounds wild, definitely gotta get it

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I had a funny moment similar... was hunting a buck... carefully snuck up on it... had my bow and arrow ready and nek minute... motherf**ker just charges me and f**ks me up... :joy::joy:

The random moments are probably some of the best...

Omg I'm dying.

That dude who posted it must've been pissing himself

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This game has definitely set a new gold standard for open worlds. The attention to detail on display here is mind boggling. Truly fantastic.

abpanther

Staff member
I killed my horse yesterday when I was going full speed and smashed into a carriage, I ran into town to buy a horse reviver but for some reason when I went into the general store it wouldn't let me buy anything and the only option I could select was to rob the shopkeeper.

So naturally I robbed him and killed about 10 people on my escape haha

Really enjoying it, there's so much to do and explore that it really encourages you to just take your time and enjoy the journey

jargan83

Coach
If I run into the O'Driscoll boys in the Twin Stack Pass one more time I will shit a chicken

thorson1987

Coach
Being a prequel it won’t really matter. The first one still holds up so it’s worth playing after.

Well I'm going to have to wait anyway. With our current financial position over the next month if I buy a new game I won't be alive to actually play it.

shiznit

Coach
Anyone with an Xbox use that Warhorse??

That horse is a beast... probably more suited to pull a f**king plow than anything else....

shiznit

Coach
sick of that Warhorse...

My mate told me to go to the western side of lake Isabella and there’s a white arabian horse you can try break in... I’m currently in lemoyne so it’s pretty much in the opposite corner of the map... but I’m gonna try head up there and catch it.

Gotta time it... will try and leave camp in the evening so I go through New Hanover during the night..

Gotta avoid bounty hunters... Bounty is getting up there in New Hanover... :joy::joy:

Then by the time I get to lake Isabella I should have a full day to find that horse...

Man this game is cool... :joy::joy:

Iafeta

Referee
So I was just wandering around, minding my own damn business. Just a bit of casual looting of houses out nyah... so I stumble on a farm. No one nyah so I holla up and go and get me some corn and some such. Well wouldn’t you know it all hell suddenly breaks loose, a dude comes running from nowhere and starts a fight, the dog of his the hound is going to town, and some old yella belly is at the fence shooting my god damn hat off. It was the god damnnest thing.

I guess we’re thieves in a world that don’t want us no more.

shiznit

Coach
Got the horse!

By f**king far the best horse I’ve seen on this game so far...

Once I got it I went to a stable and compared it to the other horses... it was better than the best horses they had... and I hadn’t even bonded with it yet.

I didn’t realise that lake Isabella was right back in the snow where chapter 1 happens... So i guess you could potentially grab it back in the first chapter.

One other thing I didn’t think about was riding my horse over... i would suggest anyone who wants to go over and get it to leave your current horse in camp and steal some poor smuck’s horse and take it over... that way you can just leave it behind when you finally break the horse in.

I had the damn Warhorse with me which I didn’t just want to leave behind so i had to ride all the way back to camp whistling to the Warhorse every 30seconds or so to keep it following along...