What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

Pommy

Coach
A bit over three gigs I think... was a little annoying but TBH I’ve been counting the day since about August so I didn’t mind waiting another 5mins or so...

Where in Australia did you live to get a 3GB download in 5 mins? I had a 500mb system update take nearly an hour the other day.

shiznit

Coach
Where in Australia did you live to get a 3GB download in 5 mins? I had a 500mb system update take nearly an hour the other day.
I’m in NZ... I have Gig Fiber and i guess it was the middle of the day so low traffic...

shiznit

Coach
So what's the total install time? I'm getting it later tonight
Not really sure...

Mine took close to a couple of hours but TBH it’s probably way shorter as I switched my TV over and watched a podcast and didn’t realise it had stopped because I had to switch disks... so I’m not sure how long it had stopped for.

Pommy

Coach
So what's the total install time? I'm getting it later tonight

I would say about 90 mins it must have downloaded the update during the install.

Anyone else had crashing issues? Just played 30 mins and it died without saving any progress

Zoidberg

First Grade
Check inside your case before leaving the store guys.
I just got home and my case has 2 “play” discs, no data disc, so I can’t install.
Gotta head back to JB tomorrow to sort it out :tired_face:

axl rose

Bench
2 discs, I can’t remember the last game I played on multiple discs.
Just 2 discs?

s-l400.jpg

Those were the days

AJB1102

First Grade
Check inside your case before leaving the store guys.
I just got home and my case has 2 “play” discs, no data disc, so I can’t install.
Gotta head back to JB tomorrow to sort it out :tired_face:

Dude just go break into JB. As long as you only take a data disc and leave your extra play disc I'm pretty certain under these extenuating circumstances it'll be sweet.

There's probably also a poor f**k out there with 2 install discs.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Dude just go break into JB. As long as you only take a data disc and leave your extra play disc I'm pretty certain under these extenuating circumstances it'll be sweet.
Yeah, it was too late to take it back tonight though. I wanted to start playing now, now, now.

Storm13

Juniors
Only played like an hour so far, and in that hour I would say I'm not that impressed with the controls and gameplay. I say that compared to all the 10/10 reviews. I'm sure when the world opens up and I get use to things it will be phenomenal.