What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I still think there is a legitimate difference between a qualified journalist that works for a newspaper and someone with a website and an opinion.

But I know I am in the minority on this and I find that a little concerning.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I still think there is a legitimate difference between a qualified journalist that works for a newspaper and someone with a website and an opinion.

thats exactly why some sites are filtered out and show up as nospam.........

any site that is filtered is not considered a reliable source, hence the allegation is being made by LU, so any allegation by a filtered site should be removed as its not a 3rd party allegation

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
thats exactly why some sites are filtered out and show up as nospam.........

any site that is filtered is not considered a reliable source, hence the allegation is being made by LU, so any allegation by a filtered site should be removed as its not a 3rd party allegation
Tough space for LU to navigate I imagine as there is no shortage of random shit on web sites and social media.

TheRam

Coach

Yes I suppose it makes sense that you would be concerned, after all you're wrong so often.