What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Kornstar

Coach
Where's Korny?

I miss this place!! I have been ridiculously busy at work (dispelling the myth government workers are all bludgers) and the older i get the more OCD i get.

So towards the end of the season i would miss days of posts and then insanely try and read every post I’d missed and it would take quite some time but would catch up because for some reason i feel i can’t miss any posts.......then at some point after the season ended and the disappointment of a shit year i got so far behind that in my head the thought of catching up was too stressful (not exaggerating, legitimately gave me anxiety) and funnily enough i only just logged on the other day and started looking through and accepted i had to leave all the previous stuff behind.

Anyways, thanks for thinking of me.

Eelogical

Referee
I miss this place!! I have been ridiculously busy at work (dispelling the myth government workers are all bludgers) and the older i get the more OCD i get.

So towards the end of the season i would miss days of posts and then insanely try and read every post I’d missed and it would take quite some time but would catch up because for some reason i feel i can’t miss any posts.......then at some point after the season ended and the disappointment of a shit year i got so far behind that in my head the thought of catching up was too stressful (not exaggerating, legitimately gave me anxiety) and funnily enough i only just logged on the other day and started looking through and accepted i had to leave all the previous stuff behind.

You could have just asked for cliffs and saved yourself a bunch of time. Basically, macadamia huggers have been wasting their time and energy defending wild accusations posted by the four horsemen of the apocalypse. A stadium is still under construction under the watchful eye of the head foreman, Suity. A couple of nuffies got punted. Hayne still hasn't been made an Eel for life. There are some excellent home chefs in the dimension to balance it all out. There's also this unknown from the Blackhawks who signed with the Eels. It's all very exciting.

hindy111

Post Whore

I didn't miss you, heck I didnt even notice you where gone.

More of Ram

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Love your work Korny. Miss your contributions to the forum.