What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
My insiders are saying we are going to pull our offer if Hayne doesnt sign by Friday.

This morning your insiders told you he had already signed and would be announced in 48hrs.

Last week you told us your insiders said we would announce his signing yesterday.

Either you or your insiders (or both) are full of shit

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
This morning your insiders told you he had already signed and would be announced in 48hrs.

Last week you told us your insiders said we would announce his signing yesterday.

They're all too busy ''pulling their offer''

hindy111

Post Whore

If gooing to be like that I wont give any more of my inside information. When I told everyone we where signing Foran and MJ did I get it right?
Yes I did.

Delboy

First Grade
If gooing to be like that I wont give any more of my inside information. When I told everyone we where signing Foran and MJ did I get it right?
Yes I did.
Well . I hope Hindy is right because I was told almost exactly the same info on Saturday from what is normally a reliable source. Looks like a big week for JH and his future in the NRL.

Noise

Coach
Yes I did.

I like inside info but when you tell us 3 contradicting things in almost as many days the reliability of your information is going to be questioned

hindy111

Post Whore
Cook for 5yrs basically says we are passing on

KAYSA
MAHONEY
SCHNEIDER

I find the COOK rumour bullshit. Kaysa makes a handy back up but shouldnt be written off yet while the other two have been talked as hot prospects. Cook for 5yrs after this year means they dont get a chance for 6 more years.
I can see us interested in a Hooker for 2019/2020. But not further. I am unsure how BA rates Mahoney but from all other reports they aren't letting this schneider kid go.

Latest posts