What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

Incorrect

Coach
I just heard a bloke in the office ask if anyone had some Liquid Paper!! I didn't think anyone would still be using it, haven't heard it mentioned for years...

url

___

Juniors
Dean Hutton was a regular on Hey Hey Its Saturday I wasnt aware until the mid 90s the curiosity show existed. It was replayed on Nickelodeon just when Foxtel was launched.

Speaking of Hey Hey:

hey_hey.jpg

I was saddened it ended in 1999 but when they brought it back 10 years later I dont think too many people knew it was back until that Red Faces skit that went right around the world.

Unfortunately their comeback shows didnt rate due to PC.

Still I had a great memories as a kid watching it on a Saturday night.
Yep I remember that. Back when it was cool to spend Saturday night at home.

___

Juniors
Handball or Cricket.
A tennis ball always brings back good memories of the school yard days..

tb.jpg
Getting slogged out, then turning around and running like crazy after the ball so it doesn't go under the cross-wire fence and across the road.

beave

Coach
Snak Packs..

Loved em as a kid. The ad though - a bit of a self-indulgent post..

I moved to a new school in year 6, when this ad was all over telly. The blonde twins in the ad were at this school and adored by everyone there. I was the shy new kid and one of them somehow developed a huge crush on me.. I think we "went out" for all of 2 days before I "dropped" her.. I have no memory of the logic why, and I was batting waaaay above averages..and when I bumped into them many years later they were both absolute stunners. Ah the one that got away..

Was she the pink or orange one?

Latest posts