What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Eelogical

Referee
Elaborate, i'd love to know how someone who has achieved the social status he has would be a "loner". That's quiet an assertion for someone who thinks he is the epitome of logic.
Not everybody who is in the public spotlight can adjust to their fame. Some revel in it, some may become withdrawn. There are many examples of those who couldn't handle their fame for whatever reason.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Not everybody who is in the public spotlight can adjust to their fame. Some revel in it, some may become withdrawn. There are many examples of those who couldn't handle their fame for whatever reason.

Yeah I'm just wondering what they are basing their own assertion on. You know, asking questions and all that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Haha, WTF.
What are you Dracula. Graves are very 18th century dude. Got to burn.

My friend bought one and she is 35. She reckons I should.
Burning is for people who dont go to heaven. I had holy water put on my head so I live forever so must be burried.