What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Iafeta

Referee
I know he's getting on in age, but seriously what are the Storm thinking by baulking over 1 extra year?? its Cameron Smith, not Isaac f**ken Luke.

Isaacs a champ!
The irony though if they resign Smith for 2 years, Luke finishes after this year and then Brandon Smith returns to NZ to replace and poor old Bellyache fades back to mediocrity.

Tiger5150

Bench
W
If it involved a juicy price increase you’d get Adam Blair v2.0. Considering how much his form dropped after being given an origin spot and an extension

Quite possibly, but even with his dip in form last year he is still a big unit and I was always nervous when he came off the bench and attacking on the line.

thorson1987

Coach
I’m sure he’d have Luke Covell covered

images

Rhyno

First Grade
Strong “rumours “ on social media the saifiti boys are unhappy with the club spending massive money on klemmer when their salary is very low

If one bro leaves they both leave