What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Burwood

Bench
Strong “rumours “ on social media the saifiti boys are unhappy with the club spending massive money on klemmer when their salary is very low

If one bro leaves they both leave

That's fair enough. When Klemmer puts together multiple strong seasons and becomes a regular in rep teams, then he can start earning the big dollars like the Saifiti twins deserve because they're locals.

Annyong

Juniors
Strong “rumours “ on social media the saifiti boys are unhappy with the club spending massive money on klemmer when their salary is very low

Really? Where are the said strong rumours being leaked besides “social media”. Phil Slothfield?
Klemmer is an awesome signing for the club, he’s a beast of a forward.

aqua_duck

Coach

I call bullshit as Jacob Saifiti is literally quoted in the paper saying he was praying for Klemmer to sign.

“I’m praying we do get Klemmer, honestly,” Saifiti said.

“He’s been one of my idols, someone I’ve looked up to for the last few years.

“I’ll probably end up picking his brain so much that he thinks I’m annoying.”

I think I'd rather believe actual quotes from the source itself rather than some made up rumour on social media

TDD91

Juniors
Not a player, but rumours over here that Steve Ganson is moving down under to replace Tony Archer. You'll love him, honest...

Klemmer is a good signing for the Knights.

Going to have to start seeing some results soon or Brown will have to go.

Lots of money locked in for a long time, time to step up.

Vic Mackey

Referee

the fact that anyone remotely rates these guys makes them over rated

perverse

Referee
the fact that anyone remotely rates these guys makes them over rated
Dan can pump out some very impressive numbers when fit. Jacob hasn't kicked on because he's spent the better part of 3 years injured. Neither of them angry enough for my liking, but hopefully Klemmer rubs off on them a bit.

aqua_duck

Coach
Dan can pump out some very impressive numbers when fit. Jacob hasn't kicked on because he's spent the better part of 3 years injured. Neither of them angry enough for my liking, but hopefully Klemmer rubs off on them a bit.
Yep agreed. Frustrating thing about Dan is it usually takes him about 10 games before he gets going. Start of the season he usually looks like a poor man's Lloyd Perrett then by mid season and toward the end of the year there's games where he'll look like a young Petero Civoneciva which gets fans all exciting for the following season only for him to look like poor man's Lloyd Perrett once again

mozza91

Coach
Daniel is a great prospect who looks like a world class front rower on his best days. He was inconsistent early this year because he was coming of major surgery.

He'll have some help for the 1st time in 2019 and will play for NSW and Australia over the next couple of years. His brother is constantly hurt and may never make it.

Latest posts