What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing

butchmcdick

Immortal
Just seen the lot for free

Typical rightie

Sucking off the fat of the land whilst poor working class folk have to pay their own way :)

I did hear it said though that other used a VPN, set the location to the US, downloaded the ESPN app for a free weeks trial and watched the bout for free

Pommy

Coach
I can’t believe people are complaining that it was a rip off as it only lasted 96 seconds.
A good 90% of the people who paid for it paid to see him get knocked out. Getting knocked out in the first can only have been a sweetener to those people.

butchmcdick

Immortal
I can’t believe people are complaining that it was a rip off as it only lasted 96 seconds.
A good 90% of the people who paid for it paid to see him get knocked out. Getting knocked out in the first can only have been a sweetener to those people.

Apart from the first fight the rest were rubbish

Annyong

Juniors
I was drunk, the missus paid for it. Best $60 I’ve ever spent, a pity it wasn’t a 5th round knock out. But anyhow the troll of boxing is finished now.
I have a lot of money so it doesn’t matter at the end of the day.

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Immortal
I was drunk, the missus paid for it. Best $60 I’ve ever spent, a pity it wasn’t a 5th round knock out. But anyhow the troll of boxing is finished now.

Look at mr money over here :)

Willie Ray

Bench
Is that you Floyd?

axl rose

Bench
Mundine is one of the greatest trolls in Australian history.
Well done on a great career Choc.
True. Actually a humble and quiet guy apparently according to those that actually know him, believe it or not. Made a hell of a career of being the 'villian' and the media made hundreds of millions in sales off him, everybody wins. He was great for Australian boxing and great for Rugby League.

True. Actually a humble and quiet guy apparently according to those that actually know him, believe it or not. Made a hell of a career of being the 'villian' and the media made hundreds of millions in sales off him, everybody wins. He was great for Australian boxing and great for Rugby League.
Crossed the line with his racism and homophobic nonsense

Canard

Immortal
Does a boxer ever truly retire?

I fully expect Danny Green and Mundine to have one last cash grab at least in them.

You'll know it's on when ridiculous articles about him coming back to the NRL are written by Weidler and the Drunk

Jordan

Juniors
I still don't rate Horn as a boxer. I can't believe his clown trainer Glenn Rushton was talking about a fight against Canelo. He'd get killed.

ram raid

Bench

Have you been waiting for that? A reason to justify calling somebody a shit human being?

"Kent reported what Jones herself would say"
"some would say that coaches are privately frustrated at her condition".. "Neither Kent "nor [x} said Jones was fat" or overweight" .. but ""

That is just Kent not giving up his sources.

It's not my goal in life to stand up for Paul Kent. But you're gonna have to do better than those sanctimonious frauds on media watch.

You said prior to that that you thought Kent was a shit human. What was the reason?

butchmcdick

Immortal
Have you been waiting for that? A reason to justify calling somebody a shit human being?

"some would say that coaches are privately frustrated at her condition".. "Neither Kent "nor [x} said Jones was fat" or overweight" .. but ""

It's not my goal in life to stand up for Paul Kent. But you're gonna have to do better than those sanctimonious frauds on media watch.

You said prior to that that you thought Kent was a shit human. What was the reason?

Um I think your confusing we with another poster

Annyong

Juniors
There’s a good way to lip off & there’s a bad way. Mundine always took the bad approach, coming across as un Australian was a shit choice

Canard

Immortal

He is a shit bloke.

His campaigning to get International football removed from our calendar is only part of it.

The guy clearly hates the game, and will dumb shit on it anytime he has the chance

Latest posts