What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing

some11

Referee
Man Fury is entertaining, how did he get up from the second knockdown? Wilder was so sure he knocked him out.

Predictable result in hindsight, this is boxing after all.

Betting agencies clean up and promoters get a double dip.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Corruption is why boxing has all but died bar the megafights.

We all knew this would happen.

Congrats to Fury. What a f**king legend. A great boxer and an awesome bloke with a great story.

115-11 though?! f**k OFF YOU CORRUPT MERKINS. More scripted than Home & Away.

ram raid

Bench
He is a shit bloke.

His campaigning to get International football removed from our calendar is only part of it.

The guy clearly hates the game, and will dumb shit on it anytime he has the chance

If there's one thing I'm sure of it's that Kent does not hate rugby league.

shiznit

Coach
One thing... Wilder and his crew are talking up a quick rematch...

IMO... I reckon there’s no f**king chance Wilder gets back in the ring with Fury before he fights Joshua.

They nearly saw that massive Wilder v Joshua fight go up in smoke... no way they risk it again.

I’m interested to see Eddie Hearns reaction.... Fury vs Joshua at Wembley would be f**king AMAZING!

shiznit

Coach

The f**king drop kick gave the first 4 rounds to Wilder... :joy::joy:

images

ram raid

Bench
Never seen a guy so actively campaign against the game, and put shit on it at any opportunity.

The guys hates League with a passion, and has done more harm to the game then almost any other journo

I agree to passionately disagree. All good.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
In the long and not so noble tradition of footy players having crack at boxing Manu Vatuvei made his debut last night and scored a first round knockout, opponent was 14-4 too so a bit better than the usual tomato cans footballers get fed. If he notches a few more wins a match up with Gallen or SBW would be entertaining and put some bums on seats, though he’s probably too old to make a proper fist of a pro career at 32.

Video: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...t/news-story/3e9569f19961a9728523ac82132d3bdc