What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Dec 6-10 2018 - INDIA WIN BY 31 RUNS

Timbo

Staff member
Their 9-10-Jack are all genuine #11’s. Come on Timmy, foot on the throat mate.

Bazal

Post Whore
Their 9-10-Jack are all genuine #11’s. Come on Timmy, foot on the throat mate.

In fairness I don't necessarily agree with Hiney in that he's being negative. I think he's trying too hard to manufacture something. He's got catching men on the pitch almost, three deep midwickets, all sorts of shit...

Normal plans will get Ashwin out in Australia, and Pujara's strike rate is never going to hurt you. So target Ashwin, normal sort of bowling plans, build pressure and you'll get him out.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Paine letting the game slip a little here. Letting them get to many easy singles.

Don't say that, Warne will jump on it and declare Finch should be captain, and talk about the lucky ODI we won against SA for 30min as why he should be...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m sorry the game is just drifting away and Paine is waiting for a new ball. It’s like watching Ponting as captain. And this leg stump line is giving me the squirts.

Bazal

Post Whore
Those last two balls are where Lyon should be putting every single delivery.

f**k this leg stump shit, guys like Pujara feed on that. Make him get to the pitch, make him worry about his pads and his stumps and the keeper.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wow Lyon bowls an off stump line and almost gets a wicket, shame Timmy let’s shake everyone’s hand had no one there.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Those last two balls are where Lyon should be putting every single delivery.

f**k this leg stump shit, guys like Pujara feed on that. Make him get to the pitch, make him worry about his pads and his stumps and the keeper.
Boooooooooooooooom!!!!

This x1000000000000

Bazal

Post Whore
To be fair these two have batted well...but I just think we've gone away from what was working for us early on and I'm not sure why because what we're doing now isn't.

And it's not just Paine, it's Lyon or Haze as the bowler as well. He could just as easily go to his skipper and say "hey this isn't working, let's go back to what we were doing earlier"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wow a good length ball that got a wicket!!

Saker must be shocked that fat Victorian.

Quality pill from Paddy.

Bazal

Post Whore
You'd almost have another bat pad to Sharma. He's so tall he has to throw himself forward

Bazal

Post Whore
Hmm...Paine is keen

Definitely a noise I thought, but with a guy like Sharma it could just be his lanky elbows clicking