What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Dec 6-10 2018 - INDIA WIN BY 31 RUNS

Timbo

Staff member
I feel like playing a Shane Warne bingo drinking game tomorrow.

Already today we've had the Baggy Green, Daryl Cullinan, a random personal grudge out of nowhere, and I'm sure I've missed a bunch

My hopes that Fox would read him the riot-act pre-summer have been dashed.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just gotta wrap up the tail and end the day at 0/20 or something it will have been a great day.
Pujara the new barnacle that won't go away. Credit to him though, he kept his head while the rest lost theirs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I flicked it from Fox because Warne was giving me the squirts and that f**ktard Brayshaw was on.

FFS!!

JW

Coach
Only downside to a top effort in the field by our blokes so far today is trying to choose between Warnie, Brayshaw and watching Copes do his best to try and fill the role of the obligatory touch screen expert.

Timbo

Staff member
I flicked it from Fox because Warne was giving me the squirts and that f**ktard Brayshaw was on.

FFS!!

I know, where’s the tennis when you need it.

Can’t believe I’m saying it - but I’ve stuck on Seven when they’ve overlapped. Brayshaw is a clown, but I just cannot f**king handle the Shane ‘who do I have a grudge against now’ Warne show.

jargan83

Coach
Just wait until someone brings up Steve Waugh on the Fox commentary while Warnie is on the air

Bazal

Post Whore
Paine letting the game slip a little here. Letting them get to many easy singles.

Wouldn't mind, if Lyon doesn't snag a wicket in the next maybe over or two, just having a double burst from two fresh quicks in Haze and Cummins. Just change it up, they look reasonably settled against Lyon. Especially with this leg stump plan.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wouldn't mind, if Lyon doesn't snag a wicket in the next maybe over or two, just having a double burst from two fresh quicks in Haze and Cummins. Just change it up, they look reasonably settled against Lyon. Especially with this leg stump plan.
Agreed, Cummins back on. Just need to jag another quick one the new ball shouldn’t matter when have them 6 down with so long to a new ball.

Bazal

Post Whore
Agreed, Cummins back on. Just need to jag another quick one the new ball shouldn’t matter when have them 6 down with so long to a new ball.

Might even be worth having a short cover. Especially to Pujara who has driven nothing straight, pull one of the straight fielders into the off side catching in front of the wicket. With the line they're bowling having no one at cover gives an easier way to work a single than maybe asking them to manufacture one across the line to mid-on

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Now the field is spread for Ashwin, the number 8.

Paine goes negative far too quickly for mine.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hate this f**king leg stump line when we are on top, f**king hate it.

He should be trying to make them play against the turn...not so much for the turn, but for the bounce. Get them trying to drive through cover or point. Maybe it bounces and you get the top edge. Maybe it spins or stays low and you bring inside edges onto the pad or the stumps into play.

Leg stump you're really just looking for someone to bonk it straight to short leg.