What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent ?

ram raid

Bench
Good Journalist? Telegraph hack?

Personally I think this guy is one of the best journos going around.

Yes, be outraged. He works for the Daily Terror, fine, but do people really think the Herald is that much better? Buzz represents everything that is wrong with news limited. But so what.

Keep this in mind: Kent has the respect of people like Johnny Lewis and Matty Johns (who is a whole lot more cerebral than people know). Do you have their respect?

And for those of you who deigned get fox, he's been instigating the most interesting things on TV to do with rugby league.

People militantly disagree. But basically they are dumb shit!. Convince me! I'm not into fanbo ism, other than when it comes to Adam Reynolds..

Vee

First Grade
Agree with OP and have for a long time. He gets on his high horse and misses the point occasionally but I like that he calls out bad behavior and poor decisions from all quarters.

I don't always agree with him. I haven't forgotten or forgiven his disgraceful gargling of Rupert's corporate line after Dave Smith shut Fox out a few years ago.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Good Journalist? Telegraph hack?

Personally I think this guy is one of the best journos going around.

Yes, be outraged. He works for the Daily Terror, fine, but do people really think the Herald is that much better? Buzz represents everything that is wrong with news limited. But so what.

Keep this in mind: Kent has the respect of people like Johnny Lewis and Matty Johns (who is a whole lot more cerebral than people know). Do you have their respect?

And for those of you who deigned get fox, he's been instigating the most interesting things on TV to do with rugby league.

People militantly disagree. But basically they are dumb shit!. Convince me! I'm not into fanbo ism, other than when it comes to Adam Reynolds..

He pushes the News Ltd agenda.

Steve Mascord has the games interests at heart, so when he critics the sport it's without an agenda.

He is the best journo going around.

ram raid

Bench
I find you negative creatures like people at the zoo. You laugh but you don't really know why you're better than the monkeys.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Agree with OP and have for a long time. He gets on his high horse and misses the point occasionally but I like that he calls out bad behavior and poor decisions from all quarters.

I don't always agree with him. I haven't forgotten or forgiven his disgraceful gargling of Rupert's corporate line after Dave Smith shut Fox out a few years ago.

Exactly, Smith was great for league. Yet Kent and his cronies ran him out of the game....how can he be good for the game after that.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Complete and utter f**kwit who non stop deathrides the sport he "loves"

Exactly so he can remain relevant. Has to fill an hour everyday for NRL360 and write for his newspaper, makes up crap, or exaggerates, attacks people who have no forum to return serve, pushes the company agenda etc etc......all in the name of unbiased balanced journalism.....grub.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Exactly so he can remain relevant. Has to fill an hour everyday for NRL360 and write for his newspaper, makes up crap, or exaggerates, attacks people who have no forum to return serve, pushes the company agenda etc etc......all in the name of unbiased balanced journalism.....grub.
On the very, very rare occasion he says something positive about the Game he does it through gritted teeth, almost as if it genuinely hurts him to do so.

Latest posts