What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Make him an Eel for Life

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No doubt Gaz but with a proper mentor his huge ego and stupid decisions may have been curtailed.

Look at the positive influence someone like Cooper Cronk has made on Blake Ferguson which was reported lately.
I reckon plenty tried but it wasn't reciprocated.

Gronk

Staff member
I still can’t help feeling sorry for him. One of our greatest players reduced to this.

In my opinion the biggest fall from grace in Rugby League history.

It’s so sad.
Yeah I don’t either. He’s 30 years old and still f**king up like did did as a teenager. I am sure he has been offered plenty of good advice over the years. It is his choice that he hasn’t taken it. Some people are just not very bright.

Eelogical

Referee
Yeah I don’t either. He’s 30 years old and still f**king up like did did as a teenager. I am sure he has been offered plenty of good advice over the years. It is his choice that he hasn’t taken it. Some people are just not very bright.
I have never heard of any NRL player who was a rocket scientist in their spare time. Fly a drone, maybe.

T-Boon

Coach
He has had plenty of coaches and senior players who he would have done well to model himself on.

Seriously though the vast majority of older RL players and coaches are dead shits relatively speaking. The role model aspect of Rugby League is unfortunately very poor.

hindy111

Post Whore
No doubt Gaz but with a proper mentor his huge ego and stupid decisions may have been curtailed.

Look at the positive influence someone like Cooper Cronk has made on Blake Ferguson which was reported lately.

What makes you think Hayne was prepared to listen?

hindy111

Post Whore

Or just f**kwits

hindy111

Post Whore
Cooper Cronk is the most impressive footballer I have listened to as is Michael Ennis. Don’t mind Mark Gasnier either.

Your just fooled easy I think. Cronk comes across as fake to me and tells everyone what they want to hear.

Hayne fooled you how many times? 4 or 5? And Haynes no smarter then an egg.

Unfortunately Aveneger the egg is smarter then you

Avenger

Immortal
Your (sic)just fooled easy I think. Cronk comes across as fake to me and tells everyone what they want to hear.

Hayne fooled you how many times? 4 or 5? And Haynes no smarter then (sic) an egg.

Unfortunately Aveneger (sic) the egg is smarter then (sic) you
Thanks, mate. From now on I will never respond to another post you make. You know why?

INAT!!

Google that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Thanks, mate. From now on I will never respond to another post you make. You know why?

INAT!!

Google that.

You bastard I was joking.
Hayne fooled me also. I have learnt however at times some people are to stubborn to ever change, And no matter what you do it will only be wasting your time.

Latest posts