What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
But Moses is the problem. Unbelievable!!

Mate, you know as well as I do that both Moses and Norman are on the nose with the players and the coaching staff. But while both are/were under contract it needed someone else to want one of them before we could release them and it seems (unfortunately) that Dragqueens wanted Norman more than anyone else wanted Moses. Means we have to keep him at this stage (still time for someone else to take him).

We are in preseason training and whether he is a problem or not, Moses needs to be selected in the halves and training there until he no longer has a contract with us. As fans we have no choice but to observe what is happening and the Club and coaching staff have no choice but to go with who is under contract.

Avenger

Immortal
Mate, you know as well as I do that both Moses and Norman are on the nose with the players and the coaching staff. But while both are/were under contract it needed someone else to want one of them before we could release them and it seems (unfortunately) that Dragqueens wanted Norman more than anyone else wanted Moses. Means we have to keep him at this stage (still time for someone else to take him).

We are in preseason training and whether he is a problem or not, Moses needs to be selected in the halves and training there until he no longer has a contract with us. As fans we have no choice but to observe what is happening and the Club and coaching staff have no choice but to go with who is under contract.
Mate, I didn't know about Moses and will not pretend I did. I as everyone else only knew about Norman.

Avenger

Immortal
We tried to get rid of him.

He's so much of a problem that when we shopped him around to other clubs they wouldn't have a bar of him either.

Use your noggin' Avenger.
Gaz, I read that too but didn't hear it directly from any people in the know. I reckon and it's just a hunch that we possibly shopped both when we still wanted Hayne. Now things have changed. One is enough.

gaffer

Juniors
well if moses is a problem we've let the other problem go. Reggies for moses offer jimmy Maloney a year back at parra with a future gig as halves mentor

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gaz, I read that too but didn't hear it directly from any people in the know. I reckon and it's just a hunch that we possibly shopped both when we still wanted Hayne. Now things have changed. One is enough.
If someone would take Moses of our hands I reckon we would jump at it.

There is no way we want that whiny little sook at our club.

Latest posts