What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
You are making it a competition by coming on here and declaring you are right.

You could have at least picked something that you were right about!
You actually did. I said one thing and then you said you would rather trust MJC. Go back and read it.

emjaycee

Coach
I was about to share the latest i have around our halves for 2019 but not going to bother... would rather enjoy my popcorn, share it with a select few via PM and watch the tiff between Avenger and Gary unfold.

Bazal

Post Whore
I was about to share the latest i have around our halves for 2019 but not going to bother... would rather enjoy my popcorn, share it with a select few via PM and watch the tiff between Avenger and Gary unfold.

Aw but what about those of us who are good blokes?

Well I mean, 'those of us' is a bit of a fallacy, because obviously I'm not one of them...

emjaycee

Coach
Aw but what about those of us who are good blokes?

Well I mean, 'those of us' is a bit of a fallacy, because obviously I'm not one of them...

So you didn't get the PM?
Oops. Sorry about that, the list was predetermined and I think you were on a leave of absence.

Avenger

Immortal
Most of it is wrong though. Just like the Norman info.
It's not the point you halfwit. I post what I hear from people in league circles. Isn't that what this forum thread s about? Remember a few weeks ago when I had lunch with a few insiders and I posted that I changed my mind on Flanno? I couldn't reveal exactly why and then got in an argument with Twiz and he banned me for a week. Source needed etc etc.

Now you know why I posted that with the Flanno news now breaking.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's not the point you halfwit. I post what I hear from people in league circles. Isn't that what this forum thread s about? Remember a few weeks ago when I had lunch with a few insiders and I posted that I changed my mind on Flanno? I couldn't reveal exactly why and then got in an argument with Twiz and he banned me for a week. Source needed etc etc.

Now you know why I posted that with the Flanno news now breaking.
I knew about that months ago.

Stevie

Bench
Can you PM

Can you PM me? I’m lost as to what we’re gunna do!