What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decline of quality in the NRL

Homo man69

Juniors
This whole thing isn’t a joke. This is the future of the game. I’m sure someone’s going to turn this post into a joke but stuff it I had to say something. Maybe if we worked together and presented the NRL with a petition signed letter. Things might change. I’d also like to say they do write back and they do bring it up in meetings. I almost become the new parramatta mascot by writing a letter to Parra about how crap sparky is. They even set up a meeting for me to showcase what my mascot was going to be. I turned it down cause of work commitments. It just goes to show that writing letters and creating a dialogue works. What have we got to lose. Why don’t some of you guys write a letter and we will all choose which one we should forward to the NRL. Then when they write back. I’ll post it on here. Then we can go back n forth.

Pommy

Coach
This whole thing isn’t a joke. This is the future of the game. I’m sure someone’s going to turn this post into a joke but stuff it I had to say something. Maybe if we worked together and presented the NRL with a petition signed letter. Things might change. I’d also like to say they do write back and they do bring it up in meetings. I almost become the new parramatta mascot by writing a letter to Parra about how crap sparky is. They even set up a meeting for me to showcase what my mascot was going to be. I turned it down cause of work commitments. It just goes to show that writing letters and creating a dialogue works. What have we got to lose. Why don’t some of you guys write a letter and we will all choose which one we should forward to the NRL. Then when they write back. I’ll post it on here. Then we can go back n forth.

It sounds like you’re the expert in writing enters why don’t you do it?

Canard

Immortal

You're not gay, but you've certainly f**ked a lot of guys who are

hardbaby

Coach
I see four main issues:
1- the NRL is badly run
2- most of the clubs are badly run
3- many of the coaches are bog average
4- the commentators are rubbish

But it’s still a great sport. It just needs more professionalism at the top. The talent is there.

Drop the interchange by 2. Use the sin bin more. Open the game up.

Stop selecting backrowers at centre. Stop selecting props at lock.

The skill is there but the rules need a re-work to get smaller, fitter, faster, more talented players in there.

The Rosco

Bench
I was with you all the way till we started going "back and forth". I've heard what you guys do while watching the footy.

"You're not gay, but you've certainly f**ked a lot of guys who are" . . . . Canard, when speaking about blokes who've let other men fxxx them, there is an over-representation of gays, statistically speaking.
It follows that most of the men he's fxxxed are probablistically gay.
Not that there's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
He isnt gay but the Sydney Swans supports he sleeps with are.
He isn't gay, but his tight little Sydney Swans short shorts have, to the legal definition, penetrated him several times.
They are still his favourites. ;)
Edit: Not that there's nothing wrong with that.

gUt

Coach
I note the completely unrelated fact that he joined our community on World AIDS Day 2017.

T-Boon

Coach
I see four main issues:
1- the NRL is badly run
2- most of the clubs are badly run
3- many of the coaches are bog average
4- the commentators are rubbish

I think the game is being strangled by the NRL clubs who don't seem to care about the game only themselves and winning.
What is needed is the game to get stronger at non NRL levels and start chipping away at the NRL influence over the game. So international and local clubs level needs to get stronger.

Homo man69

Juniors
I’m gay and I’m proud. I also do a hell of a lot for rugby league and the community. I put in a lot of unpaid hours for the game. All I’m asking for is s little respect.