What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at MCG Dec 26-30 2018 - INDIA WON BY 137 RUNS

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm of the opinion that the only occasion that tomato sauce is the best choice of condiment is a meat pie or a bunnings sausage.

No judgment on the KFC though- I fall to that temptation once or twice a year myself.

They used to have a Kingleys chicken once near us, but its gone

Was so much better, not oily, tasted better

Bazal

Post Whore
Serious question time...

How much T20 has Khwaja, Paine, Cummins, Lyon, Starc and Hazlewood played, when compared to the rest.

I'm feeling like their techniques are superior for some really weird reason, maybe it is an age thing as well ??

Khawaja has played a fair bit of BBL. Not sure about IPL, cos he spent a lot of time injured. Actually lets just list em

T20s played

Finch 243
Harris 32
Khawaja 65
Shaun Marsh 166
Head 69
Mitch Marsh 68
Paine 80
Cummins 69
Starc 86
Lyon 38
Haze 30

So apart from a couple it's pretty consistent. And Marsh and Finch have had more opportunity, through age and other means.

So we show loyalty to Finch who hasn't done a whole lot, but none to Renshaw and Burns who at least have test centuries? Sounds fair.

Burns last innings wasn't bad either in horrible circumstances.

My thoughts exactly.
Renshaw is a test batsmen through and through

The selectors have done a horrible job this series and should be the first to go

2 weeks

Coach
I just want to hear the agony in Chopras voice

I wanna see Kholi cry again.

I'd be like

8jgrXKrq4bCK0bbaFFbBClFmgoJBWtqNxZ1bbjzU_8U-KAmN2vD2M_RK4f2frJfL48rf3uOlGV8wZok8mwokuWtQ0HgWthyXqQs40U03V4NZhjvD7KVUYDDspnvtH1GRKfUFdXtgSymzOyfE3W-9j-A=w384-h270-nc

How, post-Sanderpaper, Pat Cummins wasn't given, at very least, the VC...will remain a mystery to me forever.

Allan Border is spot on though. Bat him at 7. Hell...you slot in a Jhye Richardson or a SOK for Sydney...and ping off MMarsh and Finch (for another opener) and it already looks a stronger side.

Bazal

Post Whore
This is very similar to Adelaide. I hope Australia wins it, but if they don't, the closer they get, the greater the shame for the top 6.

The thing that baffles me is that they don't see how this is a huge indictment on the top six. They sit back and go "well we fought hard with the bat and we got close"....no, we didn't. Our bottom five plus Khawaja and Head to an extent did. The rest were shit.

This happening twice to varying degrees should be the catalyst for change in the top six, because we obviously need more runs at the top, but the administration refuse to look at it that way

Meth

Staff member
How, post-Sanderpaper, Pat Cummins wasn't given, at very least, the VC...will remain a mystery to me forever.

Allan Border is spot on though. Bat him at 7. Hell...you slot in a Jhye Richardson or a SOK for Sydney...and ping off MMarsh and Finch (for another opener) and it already looks a stronger side.

8's a good spot for him. He's a very good #8 batsman.

Eelectrica

Referee
This is very similar to Adelaide. I hope Australia wins it, but if they don't, the closer they get, the greater the shame for the top 6.
Getting to the point that without carrying passengers Finch and MMarsh we coulda won this one. Add Siddles dropped catch to the list

Latest posts