What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Chee-Kam charged with assault on Uber driver

Chin Music

Juniors
One cannot simply understand what goes on with these young men. A lot of people would do anything do play professional sport, yet these fools keep giving their careers away. Obviously Alcohol plays a huge part as does drugs. The NRL really needs a one chance policy, stuff up once & repeat it again & you’re gone.

Canard

Immortal
One cannot simply understand what goes on with these young men. A lot of people would do anything do play professional sport, yet these fools keep giving their careers away. Obviously Alcohol plays a huge part as does drugs. The NRL really needs a one chance policy, stuff up once & repeat it again & you’re gone.

And the award for the least Christian post in LU history goes to...

Silent Knight

First Grade

If they repent and pray to Jeebus do they get a bonus chance?

Vic Mackey

Referee
MCK actually started to come good at the back end of last year. He’ll never be a star but showed that he can be a pretty handy first grader.

By all reports he’s thought of very highly at the club. Top trainer, one of he first to put his hand up for community stuff and great attitude so this surprises me.

With Ryan Matterson coming over and Luke Garner impressing as others have said the timing couldn’t worse for him. Could find himself about to become fairly expendable.

This Year?

Immortal
I cannot believe there has been no mention of Jeff Stryker yet ( who Jason Ryles kinda looked like when he grew a 'mo).

Anyway back on topic, I guess MCK can find a new sport and punch a few blokes around the ring.

nick87

Coach
I've never liked MCK.
He was the most selfish motherf**ker i've ever seen in my life in 20s

I reckon if i had a dollar for every try he bombed in 20's because he took on the fullback with a 2/3 on 1 and was tackled i think id be able to fund some bribery of city officals to get him off this charge.
Criminal ball hog.

f**k MCK forever.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If guilty, he should be sacked and deregistered.

As should be the case with every other player guilty of breaking the law.

They have ample money, time and education, immensely more than most humans. There should be zero tolerance and zero excuses for this horseshit.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MOTH should really consider asking admin first, otherwise his return will be short lived and pointless.

Chook Norris

First Grade
If guilty, he should be sacked and deregistered.

As should be the case with every other player guilty of breaking the law.

They have ample money, time and education, immensely more than most humans. There should be zero tolerance and zero excuses for this horseshit.

The bolded point is very important. There was an article recently written by a players wife who made this very point in refute of those who simply said this was a societal problem. These players get educated (or have more opportunities to receive education) on domestic violence etc far more than the average person and yet the NRL just keeps seeming to churn out these cases.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not an NRL things.

It's a male professional athlete thing.

The shit that happens in the NRL also happens in AFL, EPL, NFL, NBA etc etc

Latest posts