What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Chee-Kam charged with assault on Uber driver

If the incident happened in 2018 but hit the news in 2019 which years atrocity meter is it counted under?

z53gYXh.png

Quality statement that.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
So the tigers released a statement saying they are currently not releasing a statement?

carcharias

Immortal
I’m suggesting it’s a significant problem for rugby league
I agree
These dumb f**kers get more education on how to behave than any other normal person, yet they still constantly f**k up.

The NRL should start deregistering all of the ones who get convicted.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I agree
These dumb f**kers get more education on how to behave than any other normal person, yet they still constantly f**k up.

Unfortunately no amount of education can out weigh ego

Chin Music

Juniors
I agree

Do you think education in the way of Religion may work?

Valheru

Coach
I agree

The education statement doesn't fly for me, this is Australia not west africa.

Every child in this country gets (or should) get taught how to behave at school and/or at home and to respect the law.

Finding a further 25000 ways to tell the players to not assualt people, dont rape people etc. wont make any difference.

carcharias

Immortal
The education statement doesn't fly for me, this is Australia not west africa.

Every child in this country gets (or should) get taught how to behave at school and/or at home and to respect the law.

Finding a further 25000 ways to tell the players to not assualt people, dont rape people etc. wont make any difference.

These dumb f**kers get extra special lessons on how to behave in public.
If you think they don’t, then you are wrong.
They do.
Nigel Vangana runs one particular
That’s why they should get no 2nd chance if convicted.
Nigel Vagana actually works for the NRL trying to educate these morons.

Latest posts