What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

• Total voters

T.S Quint

Coach
Has anyone seen the Bulldogs team for next season?
Surely we have to finish above them at least.

hindy111

Post Whore
Did you see our team for this season? We should've finished above plenty of teams.

Had Gutherson and Terepo started season. Brown stayed fit with Manu and Hayne we prob do a lot better.

Good thing is a lot of guys coming to good ages now. And I am sure the debutants will provide a lot more come rnd 12 onwards onc eget up to speed.

Im curious to see how Tepai,Lane and Manu go. Manu seems to have gained muscle and read he going great fitness wise. It is an intersting backrow. Tepai and Lane could fstay at same level but both could also go up a gear. At right age too and if they did they'd both be origin considerations.

Taka and Nikauore will both be biting at their heels as well.

strider

Post Whore
Had Gutherson and Terepo started season. Brown stayed fit with Manu and Hayne we prob do a lot better.

Good thing is a lot of guys coming to good ages now. And I am sure the debutants will provide a lot more come rnd 12 onwards onc eget up to speed.

Im curious to see how Tepai,Lane and Manu go. Manu seems to have gained muscle and read he going great fitness wise. It is an intersting backrow. Tepai and Lane could fstay at same level but both could also go up a gear. At right age too and if they did they'd both be origin considerations.

Taka and Nikauore will both be biting at their heels as well.
FFS hindy ... dont start saying stuff about potential origin - thats just asking for shit to unleash

hindy111

Post Whore
FFS hindy ... dont start saying stuff about potential origin - thats just asking for shit to unleash

How far ahead is Crighton,Cordner,Frizell,Cooper,Hess,Kafusi ?
Better sure they are. But are they that far ahead that out guys can't have a big season and be as good? Kikau is perhaps the only 2nd rower off the top of my head I can think of that not anyone can match due to his freakness. Bit like JT in middle.

I reckon guys are perhaps over rating other players and under rating ours.

strider

Post Whore
How far ahead is Crighton,Cordner,Frizell,Cooper,Hess,Kafusi ?
Better sure they are. But are they that far ahead that out guys can't have a big season and be as good? Kikau is perhaps the only 2nd rower off the top of my head I can think of that not anyone can match due to his freakness. Bit like JT in middle.

I reckon guys are perhaps over rating other players and under rating ours.
I dont care .... just dont start talking origin or you f**king jinx it all ... ffs

T.S Quint

Coach
Sugar do do do do...ahhh honey honey.

images