What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ODI: Australia v India at SCG Jan 12th 2019 - AUSTRALIA WON BY 34 RUNS

Just looking at the team pic again, the first time I've really noticed how tall Billy Stanlake actually is, standing alongside his team..

I've heard commentators talk about it a bit but just had a look and he's actually taller than Joel Garner (204 vs 203cm).. Probably has been mentioned here before somewhere and common knowledge etc but Geezus...

If he turns out to have anything near the bowling ability of the Big Bird then he could be an absolute weapon in seasons to come for us.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just looking at the team pic again, the first time I've really noticed how tall Billy Stanlake actually is, standing alongside his team..

I've heard commentators talk about it a bit but just had a look and he's actually taller than Joel Garner (204 vs 203cm).. Probably has been mentioned here before somewhere and common knowledge etc but Geezus...

If he turns out to have anything near the bowling ability of the Big Bird then he could be an absolute weapon in seasons to come for us.
I think he might be the next Brett Dorey.

Bazal

Post Whore
Anywho, surprised this has yet to be posted...XI named.

1-Finch
2-Carey
3-Uzi
4-SDarsh
5-Handscomb
6-Stoinplod
7-Maxplod
8-Lyon
9-Siddle
10-Richardson
11-Behrendorff

Sauce

What a shambles.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anywho, surprised this has yet to be posted...XI named.

1-Finch
2-Carey
3-Uzi
4-SDarsh
5-Handscomb
6-Stoinplod
7-Maxplod
8-Lyon
9-Siddle
10-Richardson
11-Behrendorff

Sauce

What a shambles.

No big bad Billy?

I would have rested Uzi and Lyon, get them rested and prepared for the SL tests
The 1st test starts in under 2 weeks

Put in Zampa and Ashton Turner

lockyno1

Post Whore
Let me get this straight we leave out Zampa who has performed in ODI's and play Lyon who gets carted in ODI's...

India at $1.60 is a gift!

Bazal

Post Whore
Let me get this straight we leave out Zampa who has performed in ODI's and play Lyon who gets carted in ODI's...

India at $1.60 is a gift!

Lyon has an economy of 4.8 in ODIs

Zampa has an economy of 5.7

Who gets carted? Locky, when he/she attempts to discuss anything involving a subject other than flight times between Sydney and LA or fake homosexual crushes.

You f**king cucumber