What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I said it was OK.

Let’s not argue about semantics here. OK is is closer to shit than it is exemplary.
Bar about a decade we have been a mediocre joke, if Big Jack didn’t come we would still be sitting on zero.

But yeah it stacks up fine.

Gronk

Staff member
Bar about a decade we have been a mediocre joke, if Big Jack didn’t come we would still be sitting on zero.

But yeah it stacks up fine.
Is there a runners up trophy I’m unaware of?

quote.gif
Parramatta Supporters.
quote.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Looks like a Newtown hipster to me.

View attachment 26315

I was out in Petersham other week. There was 18 guys I counted and everyone had a beard or some manicured stuble. I was the only one clean shaven. Anyhows the beard trend is going out now.
When I have stuble its cause I am too lazy to shave. As far as hipsters go well a complete contradiction is what I see. It seems very sheepish. Collecting records and vintage stuff ,beards, eating vegan and caring so much about everything, being polictaly correct, loving everything and everyone, craft beer. How can they take pride in being so unique and different when they all like the samr f**king things.