What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Springs09

Juniors
How about you put any new conspiracy theories into that repression thread Stallion instead of clogging up other threads with your rubbish.

We don't need to hear about inflated union crowd figures in the World 9s thread

Stavros

Bench
I suggest you are not Aussie at all "Stavros " You are a union troll that doesn't want to see rugby-league grow as an international sport. That's what you are! Go back to non tackling , chardonnay drinking, bigot minded union dribbling associates. Dodgy dudes seem to make plenty of guest appearances within a rugby-league website. You are one of them and require a seriouslyrics updated and informed education. We have a thread on this website called "REPRESSION of Rugby league...." Read it. There are some real world examples being shown on this thread. You have no awareness of what has been going on against rugby league. Or perhaps you do and will.not acknowledge such fact. Meaning you are a union bigot!
Yea you are the only one on here that writes on that thread Stallion. Everyone else laughs at you.
Every excuse under the sun you make.

Ps. Yes I'm an Aussie

Stallion

First Grade
How about you put any new conspiracy theories into that repression thread Stallion instead of clogging up other threads with your rubbish.

We don't need to hear about inflated union crowd figures in the World 9s thread

? Wow. That's a valid discourse about a similar type competition! Crowds and crowd figures are very relevant in discussing the merits of an event? Very touchy aren't we! In fact that's diabolical thinking! Strange champ!

Springs09

Juniors
? Wow. That's a valid discourse about a similar type competition! Crowds and crowd figures are very relevant in discussing the merits of an event? Very touchy aren't we! In fact that's diabolical thinking! Strange champ!

Yeah champ. Cause union has everything to do with Rugby League World 9s doesn't it champ. Union 7s crowds are gonna have so much impact on our tournament aren't they champ.

Stallion

First Grade
Yeah champ. Cause union has everything to do with Rugby League World 9s doesn't it champ. Union 7s crowds are gonna have so much impact on our tournament aren't they champ.

It's a valid comparison! They are international tournaments with smaller team numbers(7s &9s). Both played in Sydney over a given weekend in the same year? It's a fair comment!? Astounding response!

Springs09

Juniors
It's a valid comparison! They are international tournaments with smaller team numbers(7s &9s). Both played in Sydney over a given weekend in the same year? It's a fair comment!? Astounding response!

Astounding!!

You aren't comparing anything. You're talking about silly union conspiracies of inflating their crowds. Who gives a shit. Go to your own little thread and cry about it there.

Springs09

Juniors
Notice a fair bit of angst amongst some of you! ? The points brought up about the repression of rugbyleague are very real.Some very telltale articles refer to a very devious role played by rugby union in various circumstances and scenarios. Does the truth hurt or is it that you haven't been able to cotton onto it and you choose to ridicule one of the sources? Pretty pathetic either way.

They can be real all you want. Put in the repression thread and don't clog up other threads with nonsense no one else cares about.

Stallion

First Grade
Yes, I am apathetic about union crowd figures. I couldn't give a shit.

Lets not dodge the apathy aspect. It's the repression stance you have umbridge with. Unfortunately it's very relevant and the code of rugby league is copping the hits in various ways. Deriding someone for referring and using this in context is not fair on your part. I can only see that as apathy toward a sport you purport to follow : rugbyleague.

Springs09

Juniors
Lets not dodge the apathy aspect. It's the repression stance you have umbridge with. Unfortunately it's very relevant and the code of rugby league is copping the hits in various ways. Deriding someone for referring and using this in context is not fair on your part. I can only see that as apathy toward a sport you purport to follow : rugbyleague.

Oh is that what I have

It's not relevant. It's moronic.

Can a mod move all these silly posts to Stallion's repression thread please?

I purport to follow it do I? Well I talked to a mate of mine, works in plumbing, yesterday and I asked 'hey mate do you think I follow rugby league?' and he loudly exclaimed 'YES!' - that's the kind of proof you use so it should be good enough.

Stallion

First Grade
Oh is that what I have

It's not relevant. It's moronic.

Can a mod move all these silly posts to Stallion's repression thread please?

I purport to follow it do I? Well I talked to a mate of mine, works in plumbing, yesterday and I asked 'hey mate do you think I follow rugby league?' and he loudly exclaimed 'YES!' - that's the kind of proof you use so it should be good enough.

Ridicule and ill directed comments have been a portent of your contributions to date. Please try to show some respect. Many of the discussions are related to certain themes. If someone is derided for using/exposing a valid point then what hope has free and proactive discourse got!? If it's relevant which many are then far be it from anyone to deem it not. It's an opinion related to a topic. If it ties in!? Well and good. The discourse is better for it. If it's ignored then the issue at play is not effectively discussed. That's the idea of a website. And this website is pertaining to rugby-league. Whether you like it or not such points are relevant. You seem to think narrowing a point of view to what you would only like to discuss is the way to go. Others don't.

Stavros

Bench
Suggest you try to learn . So far you are way out of depth in this site. Your apathy and ignorance is way up there. Read , learn and assess where you are at. Atm you are not even near meaningful and proactive discussion.
What is proactive about blaming other sports, media, people, schools etc as to why people aren't as interested in International Rugby League as you'd like so? What's meaningful about it?

Stallion

First Grade
What is proactive about blaming other sports, media, people, schools etc as to why people aren't as interested in International Rugby League as you'd like so? What's meaningful about it?

Until rugby league realises it's issues and obstacles and addresses these problems it will never progress to the extent to which it deserves. Rugby league is a code that is being repressed and is also a victim of its poor management. Till the repression is acknowledged and the poor leadership addressed this more deserving code will not reach its full potential.

Last edited:

Springs09

Juniors
Oh okay anything is relevant then. Hey guys the Round 21 AFL last year I reckon was complete shit but people still watched it for some reason?! This is going to affect the 9s! Wake up you're too apathetic!

Stallion

First Grade
Oh okay anything is relevant then. Hey guys the Round 21 AFL last year I reckon was complete shit but people still watched it for some reason?! This is going to affect the 9s! Wake up you're too apathetic!

Nonsensical diatribe is not relevant.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
@Stallion, you have been repeatedly asked not to clog up other threads with your repression discussions. You have a dedicated thread in which you may discuss that - this is not it.

Please, as requested previously, keep to the topic in this thread and stop side-tracking with off-topic posts.

Stallion

First Grade
@Stallion, you have been repeatedly asked not to clog up other threads with your repression discussions. You have a dedicated thread in which you may discuss that - this is not it.

Please, as requested previously, keep to the topic in this thread and stop side-tracking with off-topic posts.

OK. So we let the discourse happen without relevant information that may actually find the source and cause for many of rugby league's issues?
Fair enough. Your website! And it seems to be pandering to people whom clearly don't want to discuss the very real repression of rugby league. I understand that their is now a dedicated website to this repression topic however it is all encompassing when you really look at it holistically? It can be related to the core of rugby league's issues. Looks like its not being given this chance to be widely discussed. Appreciate your efforts to date but am disappointed with an over the top regulation of very pertinent points in various topics.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
OK. So we let the discourse happen without relevant information that may actually find the source and cause for many of rugby league's issues?
Fair enough. Your website! And it seems to be pandering to people whom clearly don't want to discuss the very real repression of rugby league. I understand that their is now a dedicated website to this repression topic however it is all encompassing when you really look at it holistically? It can be related to the core of rugby league's issues. Looks like its not being given this chance to be widely discussed. Appreciate your efforts to date but am disappointed with an over the top regulation of very pertinent points in various topics.
You seem unable to follow instructions, which is disappointing because you have the potential to contribute positively without the same tried and true diatribe each time.

This thread is about the World 9's. There is a dedicated thread for your want/need to discuss the repression of rugby league, however you continue to raise the topic in other threads like this one, which is thread hi-jacking and against the rules of the forum.

Several moderators have given you more than enough chances to rectify this behaviour which disrupts discussions on multiple sub-forums across the site, so the choice is yours - pull your head in and stop diverting discussions in this way, or you'll be looking at restricted privileges or suspension from the forums.

Latest posts