What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eel01s

Bench
Gutho is obviously backing himself to perform. Like a lot of our side, it is a make or break year for their careers.

84 Baby

Referee
It's fine. After last season none of the players are irreplaceable. If Gunco wants to back himself and goes well then great, if he doesn't then we go to market

Kornstar

Coach
Lol. Wow.

(if it's real) Tbh that just seems like a classic dad living vicariously through his kids and thinking they're the greatest thing ever. Damir Utoikamanu.

I mean, both are high quality... But "the only good thing happening at that franchise?" Is he for real?

Yeah i just think it’s funny. Go dad!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah i just think it’s funny. Go dad!!!

Well he's certainly not shy lol.

Although from a serious point of view, if real, you'd have to question his influence on the two lads... Might do well to try and appease him in some way if that's realistic

84 Baby

Referee
I don't know.... he has old photos of them (supposedly) but then some of his posts are oddly worded like saying he was eating with his only son (could be ESL) and also his friends list doesn't include either Stefano or Filia?

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't know.... he has old photos of them (supposedly) but then some of his posts are oddly worded like saying he was eating with his only son (could be ESL) and also his friends list doesn't include either Stefano or Filia?

Estranged maybe?

Or just strange lol

oldmancraigy

Coach
Can you call someone an illiterate moron whilst your own spelling and grammar is pathetic?

Doesn't seem reasonable to me. Others thoughts?

He also seems blissfully unaware that Brad Arthur only has 1 wooden spoon team. Or does Mr literacy think that Arthur coached the team the entire year in 2012?