What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Yes but there are a number of factors that contribute to a so called easy or hard draw. You should take all factors into account.
I was highlighting travel only same as other graph only showed relative strength of opposition only, which is rubbish as it ignores changes with team roster and change of coach, etc.

Glenneel

Bench
The exception to this is hooker and halves IMO. Mostly hooker.

Ours are shit. Well, Mahoney looks the goods if he can stop throwing forward passes before it becomes a problem. But he and Schneider aren't the answer short term and could stand to learn a lot from a good older bloke.
I'd like us to get Segeyaro, would come very cheap, on a 1 or 2 year deal. Could teach our prospective hookers a thing or two, on the field!

Glenneel

Bench
...or Schneider is ready to share the role. It really is the perfect scenario to have a quality spine player prepared to accept only a 2 year deal whilst our young guns are learning the ropes.
You lost me at quality. Went to Warriors to have a bludge and will come here for the same. I'm with Hindy on this one, a Watmough signing imo.

Bazal

Post Whore
You lost me at quality. Went to Warriors to have a bludge and will come here for the same. I'm with Hindy on this one, a Watmough signing imo.

He has more quality output allegedly "bludging" at the Warriors than ALL of our hookers over the same time period.

2018 was one of his best years, and he was carrying a busted shoulder.

You just want a whinge.

Glenneel

Bench
He has more quality output allegedly "bludging" at the Warriors than ALL of our hookers over the same time period.

2018 was one of his best years, and he was carrying a busted shoulder.

You just want a whinge.
Says the king of whingers. So BA had 5 years at helm and for most of that time we had shit hookers, except Peats, but he was fragile like Pritchard. Take your own advice, a rooibos and a nice lie down and settle petal.

Bazal

Post Whore
Says the king of whingers. So BA had 5 years at helm and for most of that time we had shit hookers, except Peats, but he was fragile like Pritchard. Take your own advice, a rooibos and a nice lie down and settle petal.

Lol. Pointing out where you are wrong is not whinging.

Latest posts