What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
Power Rankings? .... queue the hysteria!!! ... power rankings before games are played?!!! :eek:

I didn’t want to post it in the official Power Rankings thread bc that’s Bazal’s thread.
It's a f**ken outrage!

Actually I do have one thing to say about that article....it says that on their "power rankings" we are the 13th side, which I'm forced to assume means they believe we are the 13th best side.

Yet they say we'll come last? Wouldn't that mean we're the 16th best side at this stage?
No they have Dogs and Manly below us. Don’t know the other team.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh ok. I saw 16th and I was so used to everyone saying we'll finish there I misread it.

I blame my f**ken outrage about power rankings!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's a f**ken outrage!

Actually I do have one thing to say about that article....it says that on their "power rankings" we are the 13th side, which I'm forced to assume means they believe we are the 13th best side.

Yet they say we'll come last? Wouldn't that mean we're the 16th best side at this stage?
I see it as a week to week proposition rather than a prediction on what will happen by the end of the year.

Which is why I agree that a power ranking is irrelevant until some actual games of football have been played.

Gronk

Staff member
Why is King posting a puzzle piece ? That is considering returning or that he is puzzled that journos are making shit up ?

Dibs

Bench
Why is King posting a puzzle piece ? That is considering returning or that he is puzzled that journos are making shit up ?

Maybe he is claiming he is the missing piece of the eels puzzle and they threw it away

Gazzamatta

Coach
"PUZZLE"
First letter "P" rhymes with "B".
Last letter "E" is a vowel as is "A".
Hes shaming BA for releasing him.
Hes one criptic bas*ard that Cameron King.

Bazal

Post Whore
Brilliant...looks like @hindy111 's mate PenisHands is turning out to be a genuine problem player

Stood down for round 1 over an incident in NZ again

LINK