What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done refs!!! (after game one)

beave

Coach
I still don’t know how that penalty try was awarded when you read the rules on penalty try’s

BC38-BA24-F663-431-D-95-B6-DD9-FBCD2-E35-D.png

gerg

Juniors

taipan

Referee
Despite the hiccups including the one affecting the Sharks ,the refs seem to have gotten the message to let the game flow as much as possible.Keep pedantic penalties out of it.
The bulk of the games I've watched so far, are better spectacles than last year's contributions.

Noisy Parker

Juniors
Despite the hiccups including the one affecting the Sharks ,the refs seem to have gotten the message to let the game flow as much as possible.Keep pedantic penalties out of it.
The bulk of the games I've watched so far, are better spectacles than last year's contributions.
Don’t get too carried away mate, bulk as in 6 games lol. There’s already been a lot of inconsistencies.

taipan

Referee
Don’t get too carried away mate, bulk as in 6 games lol. There’s already been a lot of inconsistencies.

Not getting carried away.Noting the games I have seen had less penalties ,more flow ,more in game time. than last year.And the bunker gets it over quickly compared to 2018 so far.
I am aware things could change over the next few weeks, but I can only comment on what I've seen so far.
Tell me about ref errors/consistencies Knights v Sharks.Lee should have got time in the bin as he caused a penalty try.Then a short time later he intercepts to score.
If we get back to the 2018 debacle,I'll be the first to vent my spleen.

gitano

Juniors
Noticing a concious effort by Fox commentators to not go into poor decisions at all. Not sure if the standard has improved at all, but it seems like some conversations have happened.

A dud decision is still as obvious to any educated fan.

Noisy Parker

Juniors
Not getting carried away.Noting the games I have seen had less penalties ,more flow ,more in game time. than last year.And the bunker gets it over quickly compared to 2018 so far.
I am aware things could change over the next few weeks, but I can only comment on what I've seen so far.
Tell me about ref errors/consistencies Knights v Sharks.Lee should have got time in the bin as he caused a penalty try.Then a short time later he intercepts to score.
If we get back to the 2018 debacle,I'll be the first to vent my spleen.
Are you watching the current game??? f**king a huge lol the refs

Saxon

Bench
Good to see Jennings sent to the bin for a high shot that put someone out of the game. I think that was a fair result.

Noisy Parker

Juniors
Nah missed it.
Ash Clown was a joke....again. The merkin is the worst ref in the game yet year in year out he keeps gettin a gig.
It was amateur football at best, they didn’t need that useless f**k refereeing making just as many mistakes.