What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Fri - Broncos 29-10 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Well played Broncos dominated from the kick off.

I'd like to say the Cowboys couldn't play any worse, but I'm not so sure

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Wtf was that ending? You wanna blow their trumpet any harder refs? f**k me dead.

Very good night for Brisbane, costly for the Cows. They might wanna hold their breath on Taumalolo.

King hit

Coach
Pangai is a potential Blues player this year. Awesome performance if he isn’t man of the match they weren’t watching the same thing

Bazal

Post Whore
Welp, the Cowboys were the early favourite when a scraggly looking bronco came into the yard.

Until it stomped their f**ken heads in. Towelled up.

wibble

Bench
Well, apart from the last minute, Broncos were outstanding.

Their young forward pack lived up to the hype.

Shown up last week by a hard as nails, professional outfit, but bounced right back.

If they can get some consistency, they will give the backs enough to win many games.

Cowboys can't really take anything out of that, shades of their unlucky 2018 season. Hopefully most the injuries are minor and the players pick themselves up and play with a bit more energy in future games (but not next week!).

Nerd

Bench
FFS that was some of the dumbest refereeing iv'e ever seen at the end of a game. 19 point difference with 0 seconds to go and the genius ref keeps finding ways to keep the game going. Millions of dollars of playing talent on both sides of the field risk being injured because the refs a knob.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
FFS that was some of the dumbest refereeing iv'e ever seen at the end of a game. 19 point difference with 0 seconds to go and the genius ref keeps finding ways to keep the game going. Millions of dollars of playing talent on both sides of the field risk being injured because the refs a knob.

What about the TV dollar....? :)

Latest posts