What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The unofficial hookers thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I would marry the brunette in colorfull dress. And yeah the orange head is fine but 3 of those girls I would want to be paid to sleep with. Geesh.

She looks under age ffs
Do you really think she would be in that campaign if she was? Anyway, I'm of the personal opinion that when a girl has a cycle, developed breasts and is sexually active of her own desire that what she does with her body is her own business. I don't perv on or lust after any girl that doesn't have fully formed breasts. If you don't like that, sue me. As for hindt111's crosseyed choice, Id never be sure if she was looking at me or the clock lol

Eelogical

Referee
There are 2 questionable women here. I am guessing Twizzle would be all over the blonde man looking one on the right like a cheap rash.
What did you even google to bring this photo up?
You mentioned two questionable women but only referenced one, assuming the one your referenced as being questionable.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There are 2 questionable women here. I am guessing Twizzle would be all over the blonde man looking one on the right like a cheap rash.
What did you even google to bring this photo up?

Gus

Latest posts