What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: Parramatta v Cronulla LIVE GAME DAY thread April 6 2019

Good win. I've got a feeling tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day.

d024a5e49e030d74edfd2e6cbdab1890.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Sharks missing Johnson's,moylan,gallen.
Xerri is a great replacement.

Eels mmissing, manu,Brown and Brown.
Could add Gower, W.Smith also but replacement are as good,

Djay

Juniors
Moses was the man of the match for me. Very controlled mature performance. Very impressed.

And the refs were freaks pathetic. They are getting worse.
He was super impressive, just a smart mature performance doing all the little things right. Controlled our kicking and was smart great to see.

Awesome win, people want to downplay it but meh who cares. The game was in the balance and they were coming super hard at us and had chances to score but we turned them away, stuck solid and ran away with it. That to me are super positive signs of a team learning how to win and what do to get the win.

Massive result, and a win in the next 2 weeks would be icing on the cake.

People forget very quickly at how little we all expected this year, we are now 3-1 after playing 2 of last years top 4 and a top 8 team. We need to be patient because 12 months ago we would have crumbled and this year we are hanging in there and grinding it out, tonight was super impressive. Tackles like Gutho's try saver, even Salmon made a huge saving tackle at one stage that shows signs of strength and depth.

On a side note Marata Niukore is an absolute GUN.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Look good win and I hope you guys have a good season I don’t mind the Eels.

But this is where Moses should be a bit more humble.

Did you guys have the caliber of Matt Moylan, Sean Johnson, Paul Gallen & Wade Graham out? Woods going off just after half time. Dugan battling back spasms etc.

When he beats a Sharks side with all those players in it he can be as cocky as he wants. But at the moment he’s kidding himself.
We had plenty of players injured last year and merkins still tipped us to win the spoon again in 2019. So the rest of you merkins can get f**ked. Mitch Moses agrees.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bogans are all foodies these days. It's never been easier to spend all your cash on shit that makes you feel like less of a bogan, and that includes ethnic food.
Went out for a nice feed last night, it was neckbeard central. I felt naked I didn’t have a beard, a hitler mo or some shitty Tat.

hindy111

Post Whore
We had plenty of players injured last year and merkins still tipped us to win the spoon again in 2019. So the rest of you merkins can get f**ked. Mitch Moses agrees.

I was never too concerned.
But we have also had a lot of injuries this year. Think last season Dragons had same team for first what 12 games?
We missed Brown,Manu,W.smith , G.Jennings pretty much all season so far Terepo and Gower unavailable 2 games and MJ, jnr paulo and Tepai a game along with D.Brown missing.
I'd argue we have been stretched big time so early in season.