What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R7 ANZAC Day - Storm 13-12 Warriors @ AAMI

Round 7: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
I'm not sure how that means the ball couldn't have been forward, given both players were in motion...

I hate the Storm as much as anyone, but the pass was 100% forward.

It can be forward, based on relative speeds of the players, but it is usually the best sign that it isn't. It would take a burst of speed from both players after the pass or a lunge forward to catch it at the end, neither of which seemed to happen, for the pass to be forward in that situation.

This Year?

Immortal
Please don't put us beside Melbourne.

It's rnd 7 and we only just won our first penalty count for the year. And like our 5th this decade.

Melbourne, Broncos and Souffs are perennially on their own level when it comes to referee favouritism.
Yeah but Souffs and Broncos will get nowhere near the grand final regardless of penalties.

This season is looking more and more like "07 and '08.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Seriously I know it’s ANZAC day and all but you pussies constantly cheat at sports. It’s not just Melbourne. It’s wired in the national ethos. Yuck.

Leber

Bench
I hope Cameron smith gets genital warts on top of herpes and I hope they burst while he's getting sodomised by a hedgehog juggling pineapples.

azza29

Juniors
I think we have hit peak post-Melbourne win butthurt. Last penalty was soft but so were a few that went the other way. Warriors played very well, a few more like that and they’ll make finals.

Go Storm.