What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R7 ANZAC Day - Storm 13-12 Warriors @ AAMI

Round 7: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaseg

Juniors
I think we have hit peak post-Melbourne win butthurt. Last penalty was soft but so were a few that went the other way. Warriors played very well, a few more like that and they’ll make finals.

Go Storm.

What in the f**k are you talking about? Where were all the soft ones that went the other way? Put your other eye in, buddy.

The Storm were allowed to get away with murder in the ruck... as usual. Turning guys already on the ground, second efforts, guys several metres offside (Munster was living offside in the last 10 minutes in particular). Compare that to some of the crap they got penalties gifted to them for... ridiculous. That wasn't even a Cantebury Cup level performance by the refs.

azza29

Juniors
What in the f**k are you talking about? Where were all the soft ones that went the other way? Put your other eye in, buddy.
From where I was sitting the Warriors got away with their fair share of business as well. I thought overall both teams put in a fairly even performance, Storm were lucky with that last penalty but it was legit.

Could argue all day about whether the Warriors deserved to win or not, refs are an easy scapegoat but both teams made more than enough mistakes on their own.

Cannot for the life of me understand why Melbourne persisted with kicking on the third tackle, especially after it didn't work the first time. Here's hoping that tactic goes away forever...