What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Drew-Sta

Staff member
This is not about who has or hasn’t got good squads.

This is about how a bald headed, drink driving, intellectually stunted, excuse mongering, finger pointing, player killing, soul destroying ‘coach’ can be resigned by an administration that needs to be flushed faster than an after-grog bog. Said coach then proceed to play a 33 yo forward for 66 minutes consecutively, but choose to sub the younger, more talented and stronger prop for 53 minutes and choose to sub a centre dubbed ‘the gifted one’, by the current SOO coach for a centre who can’t read the game, gives stupid penalties away, can’t pass and is effectively an out-of-water platypus for a player.

Saints have an excellent roster. We have talent and experience and should be a top 4 team with the way we’ve collected players and put things together.

Instead, we’re languishing with 3 losses on the trot and have traded our choking tag for something more akin to Souths in the late 90’s.

We’re a disgrace because of our coach.

Saints are f**ked. f**k you Saints, you break mine and all our other supporters hearts. I’d set fire to my jersey’s if I could see through the tears in my eyes.

avocado

Juniors

This is about how a bald headed, drink driving, intellectually stunted, excuse mongering, finger pointing, player killing, soul destroying ‘coach’ can be resigned by an administration that needs to be flushed faster than an after-grog bog. Said coach then proceed to play a 33 yo forward for 66 minutes consecutively, but choose to sub the younger, more talented and stronger prop for 53 minutes and choose to sub a centre dubbed ‘the gifted one’, by the current SOO coach for a centre who can’t read the game, gives stupid penalties away, can’t pass and is effectively an out-of-water platypus for a player.

Saints have an excellent roster. We have talent and experience and should be a top 4 team with the way we’ve collected players and put things together.

Instead, we’re languishing with 3 losses on the trot and have traded our choking tag for something more akin to Souths in the late 90’s.

Saints are f**ked. f**k you Saints, you break mine and all our other supporters hearts. I’d set fire to my jersey’s if I could see through the tears in my eyes.
All good points but really that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

We are well and truly f****d.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Also, Tommy didn’t trigger. We deserve to be ridiculed by the league.

We are a joke. A debacle. Embarrassment is all we deserve.

Not trolling. The more we are panned, the faster the bald merkin will be cut (one hopes).

avocado

Juniors
What’s more maddening than the golden run he’s getting from an inept board, is the lack of scrutiny from the media.

Oh what I’d give to be at one of his press conferences.

Pedge1971

First Grade
[QUOTE="Tommy Smith, post: 1355236

I will say this about the Sharks though - they are the perfect model for other teams to follow (minus the slapstick attempt at cap cheating) in the pursuit of success.
[/QUOTE]

Love the irony Tommie. Keep up the good work...

mozza91

Coach

You’ve got a heap of star players out and are only one loss outside the 8. It’s not the Hindenburg.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We need clubs to stop playing obscene amounts to average to above average players.

The likes of Ash Taylor, Cleary, Hunt, Boyd (Shannon & Darius), Milford, Foran, Reynolds, Mbye, Blair, etc are all being criminally overpaid which has skewed the player market.

You now have other merely above average players like Gutho thinking they're worth 800k+ lol

Do you seriously think any clubs recruitment sits there and says:

‘So guys Ash Taylor and Cooper Cronk are both available, I think we should go for Taylor. Now onto fullback, James Tedesco wants to come here but forget him, we should look at Moses Mbye instead’

I get what you’re saying, but you’re implying it’s an even playing field for clubs trying to buy players. You’re talking down from your Ivory Tower here Tommy.

gerg

Juniors

As a long suffering Raiders fan you need to change your mindset. When you're losing its just a game and when you're winning it is everything.

Latest posts