What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Sharks

Tuddy

Juniors
Anyone miss Dufty or Lats?

Considering the players already missing and then the extra ones we lost during the match, I don't think that was a bad effort.

Lomax at fullback and Pearson on the wing made sense weeks ago and they certainly didn't let us down. Robson, Host and Lawrie looked really good and Leliua even impressed.

Al in all a loss we can be proud of. Such a shame McMasterstroke didn't make the changes weeks ago. We might still have had a chance this season.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
It’s hard to watch but considering the injuries to key players the effort is there... The bye is very very timely
No mate...sorry...I can’t see the effort. Every team cops injuries. But they still manage to jag a win here and there. All we do is blame our pathetic performances on injuries. And when our players come back, and we lose again, we manage to find something else to blame...refs maybe? The full moon? Who the f**k knows with this team. Overpaid hacks

Red V for life

Juniors
It’s likely Norman will be back when we play next, but i’m disappointed with Hunt in his absence.

Let’s be honest, the season is gone. I’m happy with our young blokes and they should be given the opportunity for the rest of the year.

To me 3 through 5 needs a revamp. Play around with what we have before we go to market. Anyone worth a damn wouldn’t consider coming anyway.

j0nesy

Bench
My observation - we struggled in the forwards again. It’s been like that for all 5 losses. But the two players dropped were a fullback and a winger. I know it didn’t help that Friz got injured, he looked to be going well. But no excuse for Mary he’s got two young props ready and rearing to go but he elected to drop two backs instead. Beggars belief.

getsmarty

Immortal
It’s likely Norman will be back when we play next, but i’m disappointed with Hunt in his absence.

Let’s be honest, the season is gone. I’m happy with our young blokes and they should be given the opportunity for the rest of the year.

To me 3 through 5 needs a revamp. Play around with what we have before we go to market. Anyone worth a damn wouldn’t consider coming anyway.

Herbert would have been perfect....All comes down to coaching and structures...we still run the same block plays from the last 5 years....nothing will change until we put a broom through the place.

Latest posts