What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This is why NRL stars sharing sextapes is the stupidest shit ever, its out there for good theres no getting rid of it. No sympathy for whoever it is. Dumb f**ks.

I totally agree. I've ranted long and loud about how I feel about such tapes. I'm not going over old ground. I do wonder who they are claiming it is though (that's just the busy body part of my personality)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Although there’s a moratorium on tough penalties if it was filmed before the start of the year. Assuming everything was consensual.

The herald claimed it was from a couple of years ago. The leaking of these tapes though seems to be almost pre-planned and systematic. Panthers early in the year when it looked like a trophy might happen. Blues when they look like they might have a winning series.

More needs to be done in hunting down and punishing (full extent of the law) those leaking the videos for gain.

martielang

Bench
Maybe someone like Momirovski wouldn't be a bad swap. Plenty of potential in him & likely to improve our 13 straight up.

MrBlack

Juniors
If the Tigers want him so bad, where do they play him????

We need backs so if a swap it should be for a back. I am hoping Masters comes into the conversation.

Penrith yes but Tigers? I don't doubt they want him. I doubt we'd be willing to take a forward as part of the deal

They would’ve had to communicate the offer to the Panthers, once that was done it could’ve easily been our side that leaked it.

Another option is the tigers leaking to gauge the reaction of those players.

Kilkenny

Coach
Under NO circumstances should a player swap involving one of Packer, Taylor or Mautalino be part of any deal taking DWZ to the West Tigers. All three of those mentioned are ‘done’ and offer nothing over what we already have at the club. If DWZ has to go so be it but any cap benefit should go towards bringing in player or players with upside not downside. Happy to wait for the end of season when our position should be even clearer with a number of other early releases or players not resigned.

Bob

Juniors
Under NO circumstances should a player swap involving one of Packer, Taylor or Mautalino be part of any deal taking DWZ to the West Tigers. All three of those mentioned are ‘done’ and offer nothing over what we already have at the club. If DWZ has to go so be it but any cap benefit should go towards bringing in player or players with upside not downside. Happy to wait for the end of season when our position should be even clearer with a number of other early releases or players not resigned.
I like your line of thinking although if they threw ollie clark in i wouldnt say no as our depth has suffered in reggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts