What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashstep

Juniors
Where has it been mentioned we are topping him up?

Can you guys not see the writing on the wall here?????? Dallin is unhappy but it isn't because of anything he has done wrong. There are other players in the squad that have been f**king up big time, imagine what kind of inside knowledge Dallin has and the damage he could do if we force him into reserve grade for half a season and give him a reason to try and f**k us.

Nobody knows how bad it really is, even if it’s f**ked at our club if DWZ just comes out and just comes out and reveals it all whose going to sign him? He’s barely being chased right now, nobody is gonna want a guy who can’t keep his mouth shut if he doesn’t get his own way.

Where has it been mentioned we are topping him up?

Can you guys not see the writing on the wall here?????? Dallin is unhappy but it isn't because of anything he has done wrong. There are other players in the squad that have been f**king up big time, imagine what kind of inside knowledge Dallin has and the damage he could do if we force him into reserve grade for half a season and give him a reason to try and f**k us.

That would damage himself, no one would take on someone that leaks so openly against his club. He’s potentially got 10 years of footy left, he’d completely f**k himself.

betcats

Referee
Nobody knows how bad it really is, even if it’s f**ked at our club if DWZ just comes out and just comes out and reveals it all whose going to sign him? He’s barely being chased right now, nobody is gonna want a guy who can’t keep his mouth shut if he doesn’t get his own way.

There is more then one way to skin a cat. Coming out and revealing everything he knows would be the idiots way of trying to hurt us. He could easily leak things to reporters without getting himself named for instance.

He has friends in the squad and there are other deeply religious players here. There is all kinds of ways for him to cause problems if we force him to be here in an unhappy situation. Its best for everyone to sort this out as cleanly as possible.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
There is more then one way to skin a cat. Coming out and revealing everything he knows would be the idiots way of trying to hurt us. He could easily leak things to reporters without getting himself named for instance.

He has friends in the squad and there are other deeply religious players here. There is all kinds of ways for him to cause problems if we force him to be here in an unhappy situation. Its best for everyone to sort this out as cleanly as possible.

Also there are many ways to be devisive within a group. Not just the obvious ones.

People would know, the footy world is very small.

Tbh of actually welcome him leaking against the club anyway. We can’t get much lower than we are, let’s have a good cleanout.

Flashstep

Juniors

Like I said nobody knows the full extent of our clubs issues’, maybe the worst are already out there.

Trading a 23 year old international for a Tigers reject that is likely on big money (since Tigers are a club that have to pay overs to attract players) doesn’t help the club at all, in fact it hurts us more then anything.

Like I said nobody knows the full extent of our clubs issues’, maybe the worst are already out there.

Trading a 23 year old international for a Tigers reject that is likely on big money (since Tigers are a club that have to pay overs to attract players) doesn’t help the club at all, in fact it hurts us more then anything.

Taylor is the one I’d take because of the issue you mentioned (if we had to take someone) . He re-signed at the tigers rather than being brought in from another club. I doubt he was in high demand.

Flashstep

Juniors
Taylor is the one I’d take because of the issue you mentioned (if we had to take someone) . He re-signed at the tigers rather than being brought in from another club. I doubt he was in high demand.

Yea if we had to take one I would take Taylor problem is JFH has been fantastic for us at Lock.

I guess we could try JFH at prop and Taylor to lock

betcats

Referee

If Dallin is a problem then it helps. If he isn't a problem why sit him for the last few weeks? Why bother with all this if the best option is to keep him?

Flashstep

Juniors
If Dallin is a problem then it helps. If he isn't a problem why sit him for the last few weeks? Why bother with all this if the best option is to keep him?

The only positives of losing DWZ is that it frees up cap space and potentially a top 30 spot for Kenny or Naden.

If no club can afford to sign him then so be it he can stay in NSW cup for 2 years, we shouldn’t screw ourselves over just to get rid of someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts