What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Suitman

Post Whore

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I love public transport. No worries for parking,traffic,fines or road rage.
You would think. I caught a bus from Wynyard to Bondi on Sunday and the driver had two full on arguements with cars beside the bus then got pulled over by an unmarked cop on Campbell pde for going over not around a roundabout. My kids loved it.

Soto

Bench
Gould has royally f'd the panthers, only have to look at the contract lengths on NRL.com to see that. And people wanted him here ffs
And doesn't he leave them in the same position from when he took over?
Didn't he effectively brush Jenko, Lewis, Gordon and maybe a couple of others because they were getting paid too much and their salary cap was f'd as a result?
History repeats itself

JokerEel

First Grade
And doesn't he leave them in the same position from when he took over?
Didn't he effectively brush Jenko, Lewis, Gordon and maybe a couple of others because they were getting paid too much and their salary cap was f'd as a result?
History repeats itself

Gould want the NRL to help Fund keeping Ponga in the game believes he is worth 6million for how ever long that is..

Where was the fund for keeping Semi!!!!!