What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

What’s the rules in writing about the “supposed” real reason Tim mannah has left Parra? Is anyone going to let the cat out of the bag?
Am I able to write what I heard without being banned?

Cheers

Well....it depends whether you are about to post something libelous on the basis of hearsay.

Parra_Eel

Juniors
What’s the rules in writing about the “supposed” real reason Tim mannah has left Parra? Is anyone going to let the cat out of the bag?

Cheers
i have had my own suspicions 2-3 weeks ago pm please @Cloeel i would like to hear more

Noise

Coach
The story is getting out there. Been sent to me from a few unrelated people. Some of which have pretty good info

Djay

Juniors

Cheers
Love to hear it, if you could shoot a PM. Cheers

Parra_Eel

Juniors
The story is getting out there. Been sent to me from a few unrelated people. Some of which have pretty good info
i have been bleeding blue & gold for 50+ years & all i can say is i hope most of this is not true. the club needs to avoid another scandal. i miss the days when footy was just footy

hindy111

Post Whore
The way I see it. Tim has been at our club for 11yrs. If it is just some rumour and not confirmed why spread it? Not needed. If it becomes fact the newspapers will pick it up. No need for fans to be rubbing dirt on Tim from something they heard from some guy at the pub.

Suprised how many are interested in some gossip.

Gronk

Staff member
Lodge is expected to arrive in Sydney later this week having made a definitive decision on his future. The Eels have weighed in with a big offer, their hope to prise him away from Brisbane before the June 30 deadline for player movement between clubs.

The Broncos remain confident they will keep one of their prized athletes by signing Lodge to a long-term deal. A decision is imminent, Lodge no doubt keen to bring the matter to a close to remove any distractions as he prepares for a game that could decide whether he makes his Origin debut in game two of the series.

—-8<—-

Parramatta are expected to be among the more active clubs over the next fortnight. Lodge aside, they have interest in a handful of players, their pursuit of a prop becoming more pressing as Tim Mannah prepares to leave.

Mannah is in talks with Wests Tigers, although the process has been delayed as the Eels seek some clarity from the NRL over life after football for their former captain. Mannah has an ambassadorial deal with Parramatta Leagues Club and it is understood the club is open to the prospect of him returning in an off-field role once he has finished his playing career. The parties are also believed to be discussing if Mannah is entitled to some severance pay from the Eels.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...s/news-story/c49631f71acc6fb10b17261d557c1c0e