What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita tackle

Foz

Bench
2 weeks with the early plea 3 if he challenges it.
A couple of weeks off could be a blessing in disguise.

jc155776

Coach
One week was probably fair but two weeks isn’t too bad. However the fact that Bateman wasn’t even charged is a joke of a double standard. His was even more deliberate as he had the arms wrapped in the classic crushed psotion before dropping down.

sharkman73

Juniors
One week was probably fair but two weeks isn’t too bad. However the fact that Bateman wasn’t even charged is a joke of a double standard. His was even more deliberate as he had the arms wrapped in the classic crushed psotion before dropping down.

Agree. I have absolutely no issue with Fifita's charge but Bateman getting off is a disgrace.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The big C word doesn’t exist in the NRL. Consistency.
How that git got off is a disgrace. Both players were carrying on like nut bags for most of the game and both need a spell.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh I’m hearing ya bubby but as a selfish shark fan, he needs a rest...& probably a kick up the arse for ill-discipline.

He frustrates the f**k out of me.

If he played with brains & controlled aggression, he would definitely be the best prop forward going around.

Chimp

Bench
Hope he takes the 2 games - gives him 3 weeks rest.

I'd also add, I'd have been absolutely fine with Gal letting the hands loose on Bateman and taking 10 mins in the bin - Bateman would have gone too, so we'd have been no worse off. I'd even go as far as saying we should be purposely adopting this tactic every now and then.

Quigs

Immortal
When it comes to Fif old mate and I usually do a tackle count. It is usually about 15 tackles and 5 flops.

Deadset you just wait for him to get pinged.

You can usually hear the imbecile whistleblowers running around the field going "Andrew!!" "Andrew!!" "Andrew!!"

chewsta

First Grade
Watch the replay when Gal and Bateman are at each other, Blayke has scooted from the play the ball knowing its Gal about to get into a fight. Brails keeps playing to the whistle and is laughing at the same time. Pretty funny stuff.

Stake Removed

First Grade
When it comes to Fif old mate and I usually do a tackle count. It is usually about 15 tackles and 5 flops.

Deadset you just wait for him to get pinged.

You can usually hear the imbecile whistleblowers running around the field going "Andrew!!" "Andrew!!" "Andrew!!"

And to make it worse it was on the 5th

PHaTMaN

Juniors
He should fight it, loading or carry over points could hurt him later in the year.

Don’t care if he misses one more game at this time of the season. We have the depth to cover him against the dogs.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well he will miss the test & the dogs.

If he fights & loses, it’ll be another game he misses besides the dogs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Definitely no intent- and it should not be on report IMO!
How much did that f'wit Alexander carry on about it!!

He’s a mind reader. He can delve into a person’s psyche and establish intent!

Carried on like a total flog.

There should not even be an intent charge. Who the fekk knows what someone else intends to do anyway.

Another stupid flaw in the game.

Also, IMO, Feefs barely put any pressure on the prix neck. Probably did more damage with the half hearted forearm that wouldn’t have knocked a fly off a 10 day old pie

Frenzy.

Immortal
The big C word doesn’t exist in the NRL. Consistency.
How that git got off is a disgrace. Both players were carrying on like nut bags for most of the game and both need a spell.

The other Big C word exists though. Silly bunts

carcharias

Immortal
He’s a mind reader. He can delve into a person’s psyche and establish intent!

Carried on like a total flog.

There should not even be an intent charge. Who the fekk knows what someone else intends to do anyway.

Another stupid flaw in the game.

Also, IMO, Feefs barely put any pressure on the prix neck. Probably did more damage with the half hearted forearm that wouldn’t have knocked a fly off a 10 day old pie

I pressed reply instead of like
So
I like the above comment.