What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Cows

Crush

Coach
You're a good fella mate. but,

Raiders will smack us. Eels as well.
Yeah they may but if so it'll be penrith or storm we beat. My point is, Dragons will finish about 10th or 11th and win half their remaining games.
Annoyingly. Just watch mate.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
As Ive stated on numerous occassions been following this once famous and proud club for over 60 years.....but as long as this imposter of a coach is in charge I will never walk through another turnstyle to watch us play....my last hurrah was a few weeks ago when I travelled down to Win to once again be embarresed by this time The Sharks......and to think to have this excuse at the helm for another 2 years is so demoralising it defies belief.....for those responsible directly or indirectly hang your heads in shame you dont deserve the loyal support from any of us on here....end of story

getsmarty

Immortal
As Ive stated on numerous occassions been following this once famous and proud club for over 60 years.....but as long as this imposter of a coach is in charge I will never walk through another turnstyle to watch us play....my last hurrah was a few weeks ago when I travelled down to Win to once again be embarresed by this time The Sharks......and to think to have this excuse at the helm for another 2 years is so demoralising it defies belief.....for those responsible directly or indirectly hang your heads in shame you dont deserve the loyal support from any of us on here....end of story

100% Correct Blood shot.....when crowds start to dwindle, sponsors will ask questions....

These fools need to be embarrassed. I feel sorry for the players but fans have no other way to state their displeasure at the incompetence that has run amok since Bennett left....

Isn’t our owner a billionaire ? What’s a couple of hundred thousand ? If that’s what McGregor earns maybe 10 dollars and a box of beers ?

Put your hands in your pocket and get anyone with any idea on a bench or game plan and never said anything about basics heard enough of that bullshit to coach would be an upgrade on what we have at the moment

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Technically, we start this game in 14th spot.

Let me repeat that 14th spot. The Dragons, The Big Red V, The Saints 14th position on the ladder.

A loss against the Cows, (and they are playing good football just unlucky with a few ref calls), and an upset wifh the Titans beating Manly, and we drop to 15th.
Thank God the Dogs are so bad.

As Trusaint said, a second last position would be ideal.
No spoon but highly embarrassing place finish.

Let me repeat that 14th spot. The Dragons, The Big Red V, The Saints 14th position on the ladder.

A loss against the Cows, (and they are playing good football just unlucky with a few ref calls), and an upset wifh the Titans beating Manly, and we drop to 15th.

Difference is they will improve
We for a fact won’t.

denis preston

First Grade
D22, they will if the fans don't turn up.
It would be a bad look.
Sponsors would start to demand change.
It really can happen.
We just need fans to stop going.
Not just some, 90% or more.

I'd go a step further.
I'd have a couple of fans there with a huge banner stating, 'No Fans Till McGregor Is Sacked!'

Sorry OKB, that leaves an opening for one of his assistants to take over.How about "No fans until the coaching staff is sacked !

BLM01

First Grade

Where is that thread again about being 14th is unacceptable?..lets reinvigorate it

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I read the title and thought to myself “maybe if we were literally playing a team of cows, we’d have a chance”

But then I realised that even the bovine all stars would provide better ball handling, line speed, creativity and flair in attack than we could..

Not to mention they’d always be milking penalties..

SaintPauli

Juniors
Isn’t our owner a billionaire ? What’s a couple of hundred thousand ? If that’s what McGregor earns maybe 10 dollars and a box of beers ?

Put your hands in your pocket and get anyone with any idea on a bench or game plan and never said anything about basics heard enough of that bullshit to coach would be an upgrade on what we have at the moment

Re our Wincorp Share Holder.
Not always but often the very rich are extremely tight and extremely wary of how they spend their money. It's why their rich!
Does it suit our situation at the dragons. NO.

possm

Coach
Re our Wincorp Share Holder.
Not always but often the very rich are extremely tight and extremely wary of how they spend their money. It's why their rich!
Does it suit our situation at the dragons. NO.
I'd love to see another investor come in to buy half of the St George Leagues Club's Shares in SGI. It would be only in this way could we see some changes to the Board.

Latest posts