What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He moved to NQL as a teen on his own to play a game he’s never played before. I think he’s mentally tough enough to deal with Blake moving on.

If it wasn’t a big deal I doubt he would’ve deleted the tweet. Always telling when that happens.

Plus we know from Daz that he’s super tight with Blake.

betcats

Referee
If it wasn’t a big deal I doubt he would’ve deleted the tweet. Always telling when that happens.

Plus we know from Daz that he’s super tight with Blake.

Deleting the tweet makes me think he was worried about the club seeing it. If he’s pissed off and wants to leave as you are suggesting why would he bother deleting the tweet?

Well said. When Luke Lewis left I stopped being sentimental about players. Neither Blake nor DWZ were involved in our winning run.

Both have been less than brilliant this year. In fact I would say both have been quite underwhelming.

Both were on pretty good contracts. I have no idea about what happened or what didn't happen. (I would suggest others on this forum would be in the same boat)

I care about one thing in regard to my footy team and club. That is winning games.

In my mind nothing else matters.

Our winning run of 4 games?

You can’t read anything in to 4 wins.

betcats

Referee
That’s because of who we are moving on.

Would’ve there been a single person on these boards that said Blake wasn’t right for the squad 3 months ago?

People wanting changes to the squad doesn’t mean they want just any change to the sqaud.

3 months ago he hadn’t played ten shit games of footy in a row.

mxlegend99

Referee

Would’ve there been a single person on these boards that said Blake wasn’t right for the squad 3 months ago?

People wanting changes to the squad doesn’t mean they want just any change to the sqaud.
Exactly.

We need to get rid of Mansour and Whare. Instead we get rid of Blake and DWZ. Our 2x best backs with the highest ceilings.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Lets assume this is the case. Atm we had Luai and Egan both on the bench. Put Peachey on there instead of one them. The team is stronger.

Ivan was playing DWZ as a winger. Lets say he was on $400k. Naden can do the job for minimum wage. Which gives $300k to spend elsewhere to strengthen the props
He'll be playing centre though.....

franklin2323

Immortal

Style we have played has played a part in that. Again though who else would someone buy that will clear space? Mansour has a heavily pregnant wife. Maloney, Tamou and Whare have school aged kids. You'd think only ESL so that mid season won't be an option.

Leaves only RCG and the 2 that went

Deleting the tweet makes me think he was worried about the club seeing it. If he’s pissed off and wants to leave as you are suggesting why would he bother deleting the tweet?

I’m not saying he wants to leave immediately or anything.

I just think the fact he put it out there and then deleted it means there’s a fair bit of emotion involved here. You’re right, he probably didn’t want to upset the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.