What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v tigers pre game discussion

84 Baby

Referee
This bloke’s going to be disappointed when this thread gets closed in favour of the pre-captains run thread

Haha, the troll bashers come out to play.

It's written in a familiar manner.

Ive been meddling in the league unlimited elections to try and get our wests tigers moderators onto full time executive staff.

Back to topic:

Alo I rate a 8.5, he is capable of destroying entire packs virtually on his own. This nonsense from some of you treating this as a home game is annoying and disrespectful to us. Kane Evans has this crazed kind of smile worn after one has belted a police officer and is about to be led into the paddy wagon. Doesn’t last very long.

The rest of your forwards don’t rate against ours except Brown because he is a notorious bully. That’s ok but sooner or later he is going to realise that he is not in a year 6 playground.

I hope we charge you massive parking fees to play at our oval. We’ve already banned you from training there. Some of your players won’t recognise the ground anyway.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
The Wtigers are like that nice family who have nowhere to live and couch surf from week to week at friends homes.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Haha, the troll bashers come out to play.

Ive been meddling in the league unlimited elections to try and get our wests tigers moderators onto full time executive staff.

Back to topic:

Alo I rate a 8.5, he is capable of destroying entire packs virtually on his own. This nonsense from some of you treating this as a home game is annoying and disrespectful to us. Kane Evans has this crazed kind of smile worn after one has belted a police officer and is about to be led into the paddy wagon. Doesn’t last very long.

The rest of your forwards don’t rate against ours except Brown because he is a notorious bully. That’s ok but sooner or later he is going to realise that he is not in a year 6 playground.

I hope we charge you massive parking fees to play at our oval. We’ve already banned you from training there. Some of your players won’t recognise the ground anyway.
I believe Tigpies fans get free parking in the Leagues Club car park. Ignor the signs quoting charges. That only applies to Eels supporters. Enjoy the game.